Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR OUR THIRD DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN O THE WEEK (DGOTW)
11/19/2007 5:47:00 PM

HI JIM

I CAN'T THINK OF A MORE

DESERVING RECIPIENT

OR A FINER

DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN

FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND

HERE AT ADLANDPRO

Have An Awesome Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 6:03:48 PM
Hello Lee!

Thank yo for the invitation. I ma sorry for not being much in your forums. TIme have been hard to me last 15 days and I am trying to catch up.

A nice man Like Jim deserves this honour. I don't have much contact with Jim maybe because we missunderstand each other. Anyhow I see him POP up very often which means he is very active. A gentleman with seriousity. Many times I click and follow his posts, contribution and his ideas in the forums. Maybe I don't reply but I read him. He is awesome as they say in USA and a helping hand in this community.

CONGRATULTIONS JIM
on your DGOTW
Way to go.
Enjoy your week.

Click the paining to enlarg

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 6:13:18 PM

Hi Jim,

Thanksgiving week is a great time to be famous!  Have a fantastic time as The DGOW!  I see you all over forums, you are very busy and well known around here! 

Hi also to Lee and Peter!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 7:45:46 PM
Jim! my buddy wow , sorry for the late reply but was busy u know, wow Lee this is great! Cogratulations Jim you diserve this award, just today you shown a great effort in your support for people, welcome to the team ,,once again lol. Enjoy your week in the sun pop. Your long lost Son. lol. Always a pleasure working with u as well.  Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!