Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Come into Mother Earth's Garden and Share Her Beauty and Abundance
10/16/2007 11:42:43 AM

Pritchard family in aid of UNICEF UBIEE ENVIRO Project Vortex

Come into Mother Earth’s Garden and Share Her Beauty and Abundance

This is one way of seeing the world.

God created and planted the first seeds.

Mother Earth and Mother Nature are the Whole Mother.

Mother Nature was born and Mother Earth is Her womb. From the womb all living things are produced and reproduced.

The Earth we live on is Mother Earth’s garden. We all share in tending this garden. It is a beautiful garden over all, even though it has its wild patches and untended patches.

God put man on the Earth to act as his servants, to take care of the Earth. We all have our part to play. Some of us are more creative, some are more physical and so on, but we all share in the tending of the wonderful garden.

Co-operation between angelic beings and men play an important part in doing God’s bidding and to help in the task of looking after Mother Earth’s garden. Practical help of angelic intelligences, and the spirits of nature, is available in all work which is designed and performed for the purpose of helping others and of serving the world.

“The various kingdoms of Nature are their field of evolution. We find them in the woods, by the flowers of the meadow and the garden, in water, in air, in fire, in earth, as well as associated with the metals and jewels of the mineral kingdom. Wherever the divine life is manifest, there are God’s faerie children, the nature-spirits, and their elder brethren, the angels, who are shining and beautiful embodiments of His life.” (Geoffrey Hodson)

Together with the angels’ help we are doing and can continue to do Mother proud. We can all try to do our bit. Geoffrey goes on to say: “All those who are engaged in work for the amelioration of human conditions, in whatsoever department of life, may sagely invoke the aid of the mighty races of the angelic hosts. An increase in vitality, virility, and effectiveness, beyond all human commensuration, will most certainly result from this invocation. The work will become almost infinitely far-reaching, for it will be performed in spiritual, mental, and moral regions, as well as in the purely physical world, and we shall have the angels as agents and co-workers there to inspire and strengthen all our efforts by their wisdom and their resistless power and their love.”

On a personal level, I love to make the garden a welcoming place for our guests. I love nurturing plants in the greenhouse and then putting them in the garden or veg patches, or in pots, or the window boxes, and so on. We have planted many trees (hundreds). To watch them grow is like watching our children grow. We actually take some pride in them. I suppose you could say that we share in Mother Nature’s and Mother Earth’s pride.

Perhaps you would like to share your parts of this magnificent garden. Come along and tell us about your personal garden or a famous garden you have visited and enjoyed. Share photos and info with us.

I am actively helping the environment as and when I can.

I am an Ambassador for Ubiee.

I see ‘gardening’ or ‘tending,’ not just as a hobby or pastime, but as a bit of a mission.

If you haven’t already done so, perhaps you’d like to join me in that mission. Together we can make Mother’s garden a clean, loving and beautiful environment to live and share in.

I’d love you to share your gardens from around the world.

Here are some snapshots of my garden.

Pritchard home and garden

This is a spot of our garden in front of the house

I call this Rose Bench Corner

The tree on the right is a plum tree that I grew from a plum stone. The stone came from a red plum which I had picked from the tree by our terrace and front entrance to the house. The plums that grow on my little plum tree here are yellow and delicious.

The little shrub next to the bench was grown from a cutting that I took from a friend's shrub. Her name was also Sarah and her surname was Two. So, I call this plant "Sarah Two."

This is Harry Potter, doing what he enjoys most, that is
relaxing in the shade under the bushes.

You can see that in summer the grass is not very green due to the sun.

This is Raymonde practising her serve in the garden.

These red rose bushes have flowers on them all year round. We all planted them together in what was the children's sand pit. This picture was taken in the evening and the flowers at the base of the bushes have all closed up for the night and so cannot be seen. The plum tree behind the roses gives beautiful plums very similar to victoria plums.

Angel Cuddles,

Sarah

Pritchard family in aid of UNICEF UBIEE ENVIRO Project Vortex

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come into Mother Earth's Garden and Share Her Beauty and Abundance
10/16/2007 1:27:06 PM
HEllo Sarah!

I will bring in some friends who love this kind of articles.

Mother Earth! I though I had good fantasy, but yours in much better. This article combines with all these nice pictures is much better in relation to what I could write and introduce. It is just magnificent.

I will come back here and bring in more on Mother Earth. For the moment enjoy nice music.

I AM THE VOICE

The UBIEE Advisor

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2007 4:08:40 PM
Thank you Georgios and welcome!

The unicorns are super.  I love unicorns and Raymonde does too.

Music is enchanting.

Thank you for your visit and I look forward to you coming back with your info on Mother Earth.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2007 5:10:00 PM

Dear Sarah,

What a beautiful tribute to our Mother Earth!

UBIEE and GreenWiz are both great ways to recognize the need to appreciate what she has to offer.

Ana Maria left this is over at Pat's Focus Biz #6 yesterday and its so beautiful, I just have to share it with you and your readers too.  Enjoy!

Tudor Gheorghe - Valtul Rozelor

Sincerely,
Terry
GW Team Leader

May the seeds you plant today forever beautify your world

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2007 5:19:05 PM

Dear Sarah,

In addition ... "I Am the Voice" is beautiful.  Thank you for sharing it with us Georgios.  Mother Earth needs a voice to speak for her.  That's what UBIEE & GreenWiz does in their own special way.

I love unicorns too ... Believe In the Magic and Magic happens!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!