Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come into Mother Earth's Garden and Share Her Beauty and Abundance
10/17/2007 1:10:31 PM
Thomas,

Thank you for your sweet comments and the beautiful roses (my favourite flower).

Hope to see you back here again soon,

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 1:39:31 PM
Hello Sarah :-)

I'm preparing to come here since a while!
In fact, I've already been; preparation is about posting! This is something that needs time from my side, in order to share something of value (at least in my opinion LOL)

As I'm afraid I'll have to turn off my computer again and leave (I'm still at work and it already 9:30 pm!!) I decided to "snitch" my own post from Kathleen's Showcase! Hope you won't mind, as it fits here so well! - especially after your last -post! We have lots of fields with poppies and chicories! (this is my contribution to the thread LOL)
- please click one of the pics!! -

The Poppy's Punishment!

coquelicot-fleur-trois-puyvert-vaucluse-842372.jpg

***Explanation: The rufouse Poppy is burning to get married with the most beauty of the field, Chicory!

Yet, the much beloved flower isn't for the Poppy, being Butterfly's faïence. When he finds out of the Poppy's intention, riding the wind, starts a battle with the Poppy, beating him with his golden wings. Finally the Poppy, with his petals carried all over by the wind, ends up only as a knob.

Hope you will enjoy my little gift! Sorry for not being able to put all this into some rhymes: I'm not too much of a poet even in Romanian.Smiley

Wish you all the best.
With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 1:43:28 PM
Im back, love the angel cuddles , lol. A garden needs some love and care just like good friends. Heres a recipe
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 2:26:43 PM

Hi Sarah,

Just popped in to wish you every success with this forum on gardening, but I see you already have numerous posts on this subject.

So I will now disappear before I upset someone!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 2:47:43 PM
Hi Sarah!

Thank you for your kind invitation into your garden. :)  It is so beautiful here!!  I'm going to go have a look around and enjoy the sights. lol

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just on the body, but the soul.
Alfred Austin

valrose.gif butterflies image by sasukescherrygirl
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!