Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come into Mother Earth's Garden and Share Her Beauty and Abundance
10/17/2007 12:41:50 PM
Thank you Sara for the invite, i see my friends are here as well. Your so thoughtful and sweet, considerate too. i enjoyed reading the write up. Many gifts you have in sharing , i've always been a flower person, i think it was my corousing with my fellow dead heads back when i was lost, plus Roses were always around when i was growing up here in L.A. My grandmother had a big garden full of roses.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 12:46:06 PM
Hello Linda,

Thanks for this contribution.

We eat a lot of asparagus.

My husband has helped the local asparagus farmer from time to time and was rewarded with lots of asparagus.  It's rather back-breaking work and you have to be careful not to damage the asparagus.

I froze a lot. When I take it out of the freezer I put it straight in the steamer.

I don't think I'd like to eat it raw!

I prefer green asparagus.

My third son, who is very tall and slim is known as "Asperge" (French for asparagus!)

thanks for coming by,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 12:52:32 PM
Thanks Sharon,

I couldn't resist taking a photo of the flower beds at the front of Buckingham Palace.

It was lovely walking past the colourful flowers on our way into St James' Park, at the top of the Mall.

Thank you for coming by,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 12:57:43 PM
Ah! You found it Dimitra,

Thank you for your kind comment.

What lovely unicorns!

Thank you, Raymonde will be so pleased.

Best wishes,

Sarah

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2007 1:05:08 PM
Thank you Kathleen,

They are beautiful.

I grow them in pots here for a bit of colour and they do withstand the sun.

I have one on my window sill which Raymonde gave me for Mother's Day one year and she made a special decoratif cover for the pot.

In winter, I bring it indoors.

Thank you for contributing,

Sarah

Here are some poppies for you.  We get poppies in our field and I saved some seeds and put them in the garden too.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!