Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
A NEW ADLANDPRO FORUM SPOKES PERSON
2/18/2007 2:33:51 PM
Hello Adlandpro,

This Man I am honouring with the Title of:

"ADLANDPRO'S Forum SPOKES PERSON"

Enjoy your new title JOE-

You know Sitting here watching everyone in the community, only one man stands out from the rest
This man came to our Community and little did he know he would get so much fame from just posting, but oh he doesnt just post,this man has such a dynamic presence to him self he does not even relize it.
 His name is Joe Downing.I just can not give this man enough praise theres something about him thats just over whelming.
 I spoke with his wife Natalie amazing woman.
They are very blessed and very spirtual family.I love them both now.

Joe has come into Adlandpro with a force behind him but gently and lovingly. he is everyones Friend.
He is the most supportive person I have met besides a handful of course here at Adlandpro, so I want to Honour Joe Downing and his amazing wife Natalie for  the love and support you give every one.

Many blessings to you both.
Aaron and Kathy

http://community.adlandpro.com/go/myGetX2ONow/

In his own words....
Who is Joe Downing?

First off I have to say is I'm one of my mother's favorite children.

I was born in New Mexico in 1958.  Lived there a few years, then my father chased a dream.  We moved all over Colorado for a few years to finally settle down in Texas.  I grew up farming, ranching and working in my father's restaurants.  All I ever seemed to do was work, but I enjoyed it especially milking the cows. Smiley  I was in the rodeo for a few years.

Then I graduated from high school.  I wasn't the super jock or even the nerd, just your average good old boy who loved to tease the girls.

My high school sweetheart went off to college and was killed in a car wreck and so I ended up joining the US ARMY in 1976 and traveling all over Germany.

It was an amazing country and I accumulated over 35,000 kilometers running in Volksmarches.  Yes, the beer was great, but I wasn't much of a drinker.
 Besides, I was in the
field in the snow all over the place all the time Keeping the fence guarded.  (I thank God for the peace in Europe today).

I left the ARMY in 1979 to go back to my old life of cowboying.  Besides farming, ranching, working in the oil field, helping my dad with his cafeteria, I ended building a small ski resort in Southern NM.  I worked the horse rides all year and taught people to ski and such.  I did everything there was to do at a ski area and more. Smiley

While working at the ski area, I met the most beautiful filly in the entire world.  She was singing at a BBQ that I was wrangling horses for and dedicated the Crystal Gale song "When I dream" to this shy cowboy.  Boy did I blush! 

Three months later Natalie and I married and never looked back.  We then moved to Kansas and on to Colorado working for her father.  I worked construction and built custom furniture.

We ended up back here in Las Cruces to go to college.  Using my GI Bill and working full time building computers, I received degrees in Geology and CS.  I have worked as a software engineer for most of the last 14 years. 

Worked as a water monitoring field engineer for a while. Now I am a graphical design and marketing technician.  We have two wonderful children:  16 year old son and 10 year old daughter.  Natalie is a stay at home-schooling mother and she is an  Avon distributor to boot (I'm the luckiest guy in the world).

I enjoy spending time with my family and friends playing Cash Flow 101, singing Hymms, teaching my children, listening to others talk, watching movies, solving the CSI cases before they are revealed, wrestling with my son, double dutch with my daughter, dating my wife, walking, fishing, Jesus, snow ball fights, archery, riding horses, solving problems, reading, learning new things and telling everyone about Xtreme X2O.

Today, I still work full time making a living, but I'm working part time developing a fortune.  I have more fun with my part time efforts meeting new like minded people of all walks of life. 
It seems that everyone that I meet adds value and wisdom to my own life.

Now I know what Jesus mean't when He said, "Love one another as I have loved you".  The network marketing business is all about helping others change their lives.

I am thankful for all the people who have
helped me along the way, who have helped me change from a super busy grouchy guy, to a great guy to be friends with.

One of my biggest "things to do" is visit every national park in the USA.

Thank you ~ Joe downing

Click below and invite Joe as a friend

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A NEW ADLANDPRO FORUM SPOKES PERSON
2/18/2007 3:22:00 PM

Congratulations Joe,

You deserve the attention and you have a great story to tell.

Roger

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 3:37:40 PM

Hi Aaron and Kathy,

Congratulations Joe on being featured. I enjoyed reading your bio. Much success and many blessings to you!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc

People go through the steps and they join us. It's that simple.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/18/2007 3:45:45 PM

Hi Kathy, thank you for featuring Joe. He really deserves this!

“Joe has come into Adlandpro with a force behind him but gently and lovingly.”

You are so right, Kathy. I am happy to have such wonderful friends like you, Joe.

God bless you and yours,

Natalya
www.newwealthways.net/covina

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/18/2007 3:57:33 PM

Great bio Joe,

Jesus turns all of us from Grouchy to "Loveable"!!!

Even old cowboys!

Dan

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!