Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A NEW ADLANDPRO FORUM SPOKES PERSON
2/19/2007 5:13:57 PM
Hello Kathy,

Thank you for the invitation to this forum.

Hello Joe,

Thank you for sharing more about your life.  You have lead a
very interesting and varied life and I also enjoyed the pictures
you provided for each phase which made the story telling all
the more enjoyable.

Walking with the Lord Jesus Christ does not make our lives
dull and boring but given more challenges and excitement,
and you have shown you a more than up for the challenge.

Kind regards
Amanda Martin-Shaver

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 6:08:22 PM
It is so wonderful to see more friends dropping by.  Thank all of you!

Freida ~ Yes, life should never be dull or boring.  If anyone finds life that way, just get up, open your front door and find the person nearest to you and say, "Hi, I was wondering if you would like some X2O.  It is the most incredible stuff on earth!".  :)   I have definitely not had a boring life.  I think at times, others may have said I was boring.  Thank you for the blessing!

Florence ~ Nice to meet you too.  I have seen you popping up here and there, but had not had the opportunity to say hi.  Howdy!  Thank you for taking the time to read this short take on my life.  It surely has been interesting.  I hope the next 70 years will be more exciting.  :)  I wish you great success too.

Sonia ~ Thank you for the blessing.  I am truly blessed and highly favored.  God has granted me to live my life a wonderful lady, great kids, lots of new friends and a great big dream.  It is nice to meet you too!

Amanda ~ That was the coolest Felix the Cat graphics!  I remember watching that cartoon at my Grandma's house.  I am glad you enjoyed my bio, it seems interesting.  What has made my life interesting has been the wonderful people in it and having Jesus as my Lord.  He is awesome!  And yes, my cover was blown by Thomas... I am a camillion!  So many people had asked me about the picture changes, so I decided to tell everyone.  It is kind of cute and my daughter and wife sort of caused it to happen.  I was just fine with my "uglier" picture.  :)  Thank you for enjoying it all and being part of it.

Thank all of you for blessing my life with your good hearts, well wishes, smiles, prayers and those great big HUGS!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2007 5:17:54 PM

Thank you Kathy,

This was fun.  It is always fun to go back a month later and read some of the older forums.  I really enjoyed this.  Now, what am I suppose to do?  :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2007 5:30:21 PM

Congratulations Joe!

If anyone deserves this you do! Your always so helpful! Alway thinking of others and always putting others first!

Expect A Great Day!

Dan

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2007 5:32:30 PM

Time for you to Enjoy the great experences that come with Adlandpro Joe! Your a trooper! a well deserved one. God_bless you brother.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!