Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A NEW ADLANDPRO FORUM SPOKES PERSON
2/18/2007 11:54:33 PM

Thanks Kathy for your great post of Joe and his wife and to Aarron my buddy, thanks bro for your picts, always coinside with whatever the post is, your amazing, thanks. Well what can i say about Joe Downing? I know he's a camillion with his changing of his pictures on his profile, and he seems to be getting younger too with every change Lol. Joe is a leader and what he does for a living he puts all his energy in them, like Xooma products, amazing in the health department, good for the body, trust me, but the one thing i like about Joe is his intregrity, the way it shows in his postings of God's Word, which makes me think of him as my Spiritual brother, another plus! Im sure there are alot of us out there here at Adlandpro who have just as much right to be here, but today is Joe's turn in the Spotlight! sort to speak, and well deserved one at that! So to my brother in Christ you enjoy your spotlight ....heres to you.... in Galatians 6:9 in reads Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.  Love you my Friend... Your Prayerwarrior.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2007 1:13:41 AM

Sheryl ~ Yep, I use to live the life of a "slang'n rop'n tuffer'n bull leather copenhagen using bowlegged take our hats off in the presence of a lady fast ride'n gentler than a puppy cowboy".  But, I did the silly thing and went to college and became a professional desk jocky.  You know, those saddles never get comfortable and you don't get anywhere really fast!  :)  And, since you ain't a hug'er.... you better run like the dickens cuz I'm gonna hug you!  Thank you for the pat though.  :)

Leslie ~ You are so welcome.  Let me tell you this, if my complete circle of friends would gather in one big circle and say a prayer.... we'd move mountains.  Thank you for being my friend.

Deborah ~  Ah, you get seconds today.  :)   You don't know how much the hugs mean to me.  You can tell how special someone is just by the way they hug.  There are all sorts of hugs too, but I won't go into that now.  I better quit rambling and get on.  Thank you!  You can send all the hugs you want cuz I'll just absorb them all.  :)

Thomas - Hey brother!  You are not kidding when you say we are spiritual brothers.  But, I am not the only one here with that distinct honor.  I thank God everyday for my Prayer Warrior!  Yes, do not forget to drink your water.  And if you are fortunate enough to pop some X2O in it all the better for your body.  Thank you for all of the kind things you say about me.  Now I need my X2O more than ever now, to give me the energy to try and live up to them.  :)  I pray that everyone will try some of your X2O water Thomas!   It is delicious!

Okay, about the pictures... I want to explain them.      Here is how it went....

My first Adland picture is me out doing what I like to do:  working in the yard or outside being part of nature.  Breathing all that fresh air, getting my hands dirty, chopping wood, pulling weeds, mowing the lawn.  You know, what all of us guys do... being rough and tuff and all that stuff!

My daughter was sitting with me one afternoon reading some of the posts and looking at all the beautiful graphics that you all post.  She turned and looked at me and said, "Dad, we have to find another picture".  So, we found the second one.  This is the me she likes the most, being silly and happy and smiling a lot.  My son agreed with this one too, so WE uploaded.

Then, I was showing my wife, Natalie, some stuff on line.  While she was reading some of the postings, she turns to me and says, "Don't touch anything, I'll be back in a minute".  Two minutes later, the scanner is humming a way and this picture is ready to upload.  Now, let me tell all of you.  I don't wear a tie often anymore.  Never liked wearing them, but on occassion I do for my girl.  This is the look she prefers.  Can't figure it out, but she is my honey!  And us guys have figured out life is pretty swell when our gals are happy.  :)

Okay, so now ONLY you know why all of the changes recently. 

I thank all of you for making this day extra special for me.  I hope Kathy does this for all of you because it is very uplifting!  I shall thank God for bringing each and everyone of you into my life.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
2/19/2007 7:49:43 AM
Joe, you surely have had an interesting life with much travel and varied activities.  Life should never be dull.  Right?
Have a great day....and rest of your life.

Can $5, $40 or $150 Return $1,000,000? For over 15 years providing above average income for average people! http://f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport/freereport.php?id=freidahttp://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/crazyunclelowell/?id=freida
+0
2/19/2007 8:02:30 AM
Hi

Thanks to the invite Kathy, hope you had a great weekend!

Nice to meet you Joe,
I enjoyed reading your bio, quite interesting. Wishing you much success...

Have a great day!
Warm Regards
+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/19/2007 9:51:15 AM

Congratulations Joe!  I wish you much success.  God bless.

Sonia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!