Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
7/24/2008 1:32:57 PM

The content of this page is protected by Copyright Law.
Do Not Copy.

Suggestions_1.jpg (10383 bytes)

Dear Friends,
I always believe that two-way conversations, constructive criticism, relevant suggestions and comments are healthy for any type of relationship and/or partnership. I would like to create this special thread so you can tell me your thoughts about this forum.

Therefore, your comments, feedback, suggestions, and criticisms are invited and encouraged here.

Have Fun, Keep It Clean,
Be Gentle, and Keep Those Cards and Letters Coming!!!

Thank you kindly for your participation.

JoAnne Green

"I love criticism just so long as it's unqualified praise"
Sir
Noël Peirce Coward (1899-1973) English playwright and composer

Copyright © 2008 by JoAnne Green. All Rights Reserved.
Do Not Copy.

***Before posting your reply, please see the Rules of Posting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1075287.aspx
Thank you for your cooperation.***

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
7/24/2008 11:50:43 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Re: Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
7/24/2008 11:52:56 PM
JoAnne,

It was a very good idea to beginn this forum. May I start with some suggestions?

Look, what all of us are doing here? I mean this nice community...We ALL try to convince people to take part in different kind of pyramides. Is it a good thing? No. Because we are not marketing something useful, we are nor producing some useful goods. Is it business? No, I think It's kind of scam covered with some kind of words.

I think people do understand what I mean.

What I can to prepose: here are a lot of very smart and experienced people. Let's promote something real, some normal goods, to help people who are producing them and ourselves.

P.S. I only can apologize for my English and maybe this unfomfortable message.

Kind Regards,
Olga
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2008 3:48:02 AM
Hi Joanne,
Great idea for a forum.
Olga--Congratulations--you have the courage to speak the truth.It seems like everyone is trying to outhype the next one.
They don't give us credit.We are not Stupid!
Lets form a truth group and together we will be strong and ethical and we will prosper with dignity.
Joanne I would like you to be in charge.
Sincerely,
MartyB
mbrombe@aol.com
561-451-2718
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
7/25/2008 4:14:45 AM
Thank you, Marty!

Actually I try to be positive. So now we need some ideas what exactly to do to make something useful and - yes - profitable.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!