Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
7/25/2008 6:25:52 PM
Hi everyone, Thank you  Joann for inviting me.
Olga and Marty your both right. There are a lot of scams coming in and it hurts the honest mlmer trying to build his business.
Steven Tobin steven.tobin2@gmail.com 941-284-6732 (EST) Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart
+0
Re: Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
7/25/2008 9:19:01 PM
JoAnne, Steven, Marty and all!

Let's try to think a little bit further. Let's try to resolve a famouse Russian question : What to do? :)
What we have? We have a lot of very smart promoters; we have a lot of people who produce goods or services; we have some people who could be invesrors, and some people who would wish to get some investments.

What I'm talking about? Yes, about some kind of marketplace.

Like so for now :)

Olga
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 10:48:43 PM

Sunny Greetings from Central Valley of California to Bradenton, Steven!

Thank you so much for being a part of this forum.
Also thanks for your comment.

I will try my very best to make this forum to be a part of a positive change for the environment of online networking. With your support and the support of many other members in this community, I believe that together we can make a positive change.

Again, I appreciate your friendship and support.

Until next time--

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Arthur Bolduc

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/27/2008 3:07:14 PM
Thank you for the invitation. It's nice to find a forum where people are communicating and not just trying to sell.

I have to agree with Olga, there are too many people without a product to sell. The biggest problem seems to be that they don't know how to find something to sell so they do these MLM programs where there is actually no product. I tried for 10 years to find something to sell that would be profitable. A few years ago I finally found my niche and now I am a power seller on Ebay. I now make more p/t then I do at my full time job. My suggestion to others - Look at what you like to do. Maybe it is a hobby or a sport. Identify what people need to participate in this activity. Then start looking for a source for these items. Don't give up. It cost nothing to plan and search. It cost a great deal to just give up your dream!

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/28/2008 4:03:50 PM

Sunny Greetings from Central Valley of California to Clearwater, Arthur!

Welcome to my newly founded forum, my friend. I'm delighted to see you here.

Thank you so much for your input.

You wrote:
"It's nice to find a forum where people are communicating and not just trying to sell." That is exactly one of my  goals for this forum. We gather here to share ideas, knowledge, experience, and encouragement with friends.
I would like to see this forum become a place that members can come to get genuine support, advice, and input from each other.

You also wrote:
"There are too many people without a product to sell. The biggest problem seems to be that they don't know how to find something to sell so they do these MLM programs where there is actually no product." Over the years, I have heard numerous sad stories from many people who involved in various MLM programs. Many of these folks have experienced a great deal of deception, disappointment, and financial disaster.

Also thanks for your advice, you wrote:
"My suggestion to others - Look at what you like to do. Maybe it is a hobby or a sport. Identify what people need to participate in this activity. Then start looking for a source for these items. Don't give up. It cost nothing to plan and search. It cost a great deal to just give up your dream!"
That is all-around-good advice, Arthur.

I look forward to having more of your input and advice.

Again, I appreciate your friendship and support.

Until next time--

Have an Awesome Week!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!