Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Clouse

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
8/16/2008 6:15:03 PM
Thank you for having this forum.  I think your idea is marvelous, my first day here was overwhelming, I got tons of invites, a lot without even my name on them!  I hope to be a part of honesty, love and fellowship with others who are trying to make a living on line. 

Spaming me is not the way to get my attention.

Thanks
Kathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
8/16/2008 6:30:51 PM

Hello My sweet friend,

What a great idea. Your so special, I just love the way you Advertise your Presence and Market your Identity. You have so much poise, Bravo!!!

Any ways, I want you and all our friends to know that I will be creating a registry for everyone.

So if any one has a program they want checked out or information on My Registry will help give them those details of thumbs up or thumbs down. Also for all the good programs that are out there I will be putting them in the registry for others to get involved in if they choose to.

I am here to help keep others safe from all that hype that is out there and all the scam and rip off that seems to be present around us all.

So I am looking forward into helping every one stay safe!!!

Many blessings.

Kathy(notice me) Hamilton

(Its a inside joke that I am having fun with)

Gotta love the sound to it though!!!lol lol

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 6:38:24 PM

Sunny Greetings from the Central Valley of California, Kathy Clouse!

Welcome to Connections forum!
I hope this finds you in good health and good spirits.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your thoughtful post. I noticed that we are not on each other's friends list yet. I just sent you an invitation. I hope you will accept it.

Each month I send out a newsletter "Connections with JoAnne Green" directly to all my friends. Look for it in your mail box about the second week of each month. I archive back issues in this forum.

Please feel free to come back any time and enjoy yourself here.

Thank you for your friendship and support.

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 7:06:45 PM

Sunny Greetings from the Central Valley of California, Kathy (notice me) Hamilton!

Welcome to Connections forum, my friend!
I hope this finds you in good health and good spirits.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind words.

I have been following all the posts on Peter's forum since this morning. You have been very busy! When your Registry is ready for our friends to learn more about, please do send me a PM. I will put an announcement in my next issue of my newsletter, "
Connections with JoAnne Green"

I hope that you received and enjoyed the second issue of
"Connections with JoAnne Green"

Each month I send out "Connections with JoAnne Green" directly to all my friends. Look for it in your mail box about the second week of each month. I archive back issues in this forum.

Please feel free to come back any time and enjoy yourself here.

Thank you for your friendship and support.

P.S. I like your new version of your name,
Kathy (notice me) Hamilton. Private joke aside, I think it is a fun name and I think it does get noticed.

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2008 10:37:07 PM

Hello Joanne,

I Kathy (notice me) Hamilton is a great signiture, It has a great ring to it.And you know first hand that it is very wise to Advertise your Presence and Market your Identity around the  World. So the Title given to me was a blessing in disguise!! It is very fun as well.

About the Registry I think it will benefit others as to what is safe and who is safe that your getting involved with.

Theres so many new people who are just first timers in picking and choosing what they want to do, so my Registry will be a safe haven for them.

I surely will let you know when its up.

Have very blessed Day.

Kathy (Notice me) Hamilton lol lol

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!