Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
7/25/2008 10:03:20 AM

Hi JoAnne,

I'm looking forward to reading what this forum has to offer - thanks for the invitation  :-)

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Comments, Feedback, Suggestions, and Criticisms Are Invited and Encouraged
7/25/2008 1:31:31 PM

Happy Friday to you, Bother Nick!

Thank you so much for your support. You made my day brighter.

Also thanks for the cute kittie graphic.

Until next time --

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Click the Banner Below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2008 1:53:40 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Olga!

Thank you so much for joining this forum and for your message, my friend.

You wrote
"I think It's kind of scam covered with some kind of words. I think people do understand what I mean.
What I can to prepose: here are a lot of very smart and experienced people. Let's promote something real, some normal goods, to help people who are producing them and ourselves."

You are right, Olga. There are so many scams both online and off-line.  Many people  are turned off by these too-good-to-be-true messages.

I like your proposal a lot. I hope that this forum will be a part of a positive change for the environment of online networking and online commerce. With your support and the support of many other members in this community, I believe that we can make a positive change.

I appreciate your friendship and support.

Until next time--

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner Below:

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2008 2:29:59 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Marty!

I am delighted to see you on this forum.

You wrote:
"It seems like everyone is trying to outhype the next one. They don't give us credit.We are not Stupid!"
You are absolutely right, Marty. I do understand your frustration. There are so many too-good-to-be-true messages on every social network site. Many people are frustrated by theses con artists. They create such a negative environment on the internet for all of us.

You also wrote:
"Lets form a truth group and together we will be strong and ethical and we will prosper with dignity. JoAnne I would like you to be in charge." I like your proposal a lot, Marty. However, since it is your idea, I think that you should be the one to take the lead. I'll be happy to participate in a supportive role.

I hope that this forum will be a part of a positive change for the environment of online networking and online commerce. With your support and the support of many other members in this community, I believe that together we can make a positive change.

I appreciate your friendship and support.

Until next time--

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner Below:

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2008 2:34:41 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Lorraine!

I am happy to see you on this forum.

I will try my very best to make
this forum to be a part of a positive change for the environment of online networking. With your support and the support of many other members in this community, I believe that together we can make a positive change.

Again, I appreciate your friendship and support.

Until next time--

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner Below:

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!