Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Truth Must Out #2: We Are Against The Holy Conspiracy
6/14/2008 6:26:14 AM

A letter to our leaders

WE ARE AGAINST THE HOLY CONSPIRACY

Dear AdLandPro members and friends

At the time I begun to understand the world I dreamt of a world full of goodness, human and social life, a world for a human to live in. Through the ages many scholars gave their ideas on how to make this world a Gods' Property, but all those up there in the top of the hierarchy, they do nothing more than to show us their wealthy status, their tiaras, their cadillacs and to tell us how they are chosen by God to lead us. They are mathematically destroying us therefore we all need to stay united and to start our fight back.

GOD did not give a Testament to anyone. He is eternal, immortal and it is not a need to leave a TESTAMENT. Only mortals leave a testament after them telling us how “their” property shall be shared.

A group of devilish people, all relatives more or less, decided to control our spiritual world by setting rules for us to follow. For them there is no religion, no God, no fear and they all are united in secret orders and communities, having their own society and their world.  

You may believe whatever you want the choice is yours. The life is yours too. When time comes you will respond for your soul.

My dream world should be like the Heavenly sounds of the video clip at the bottom.

Some days ago some very good friends and I we decided to start the TALK OUT and send our messages out to the world.

Catholic Divine and Spiritual Sounds
Click Above

A letter to our leaders

We have a few concerns that we would like to take up with you. I suggest you listen because you are few and we are many. You are supposed to be our leaders, and leaders are suppose to lead by example. If we were to follow your example we would all be dead by now. Lucky for human civilization, there are lots of us that don't follow your lead. The majority of you believers are beginning to wake up and that spells trouble for you and your plans. You have had your chance to do good for us and look how you performed. Your greed, hatred and lack of compassion has put the whole world in turmoil and you want us all to fight your battles for you once again. Your education system is a joke because it was meant to keep us down and dependent on you. We are all above that.

While you concentrate on your wars over oil and money, your people had learned to live without you and your manipulating ways. We are no longer afraid of your stories of terror because we know you are crying wolf again. You are trying to get us to fight your stupid wars again, well its not going to work anymore. You see, we all love our families and friends and thats why we choose to stay home with them. Safe from your made up wars and unjust deaths. I hope you feel alone and afraid, the same way the little children feel when their Mommy or Daddy doesn't return home from YOUR war. How do you feel killing all of these innocent people everyday for your profits?

This letter we write to you is announcing our retirement from your control. We will no longer do your dirty work for you. We will no longer look to you for guidance because you have proven to be a horrible teacher. We will no longer fight your wars because we all want peace in our life time and we know that war never solves anything. The people of this planet can live in unity and we will. We all have the right to live in peace without fear & control.

You need to reconsider what you are doing to us all as well as our planet. The people on this planet are ready for this, we can handle living in harmony, trust us to show you. More and more people are waking up everyday and soon you will have no choice but to see the world from our eyes. Why wouldn't you want what we want? Why wouldn't you want to live without stress and fear? It's not to late for you, you can finally fight for us all and become the leader we all want you to be. You can lead us all to a new world. A world without boundaries, where people can accomplish anything. A united world, where we are no longer individuals and we learn to live as ONE in harmony with nature. Be the leader to make a difference to humanity. It's a lot harder to be evil and dishonest than it is to be caring and compassionate. The choice seems simple doesn't it?

Live your life with respect for every living thing. Shift the way you view the world and your place in it. See what impact your are making on this planet and acknowledge if you are proud of your accomplishments. Now imagine what the world would be like without people like you; without people that share your same views. You are only a human living in a form filled world. You have no idea what you are actually capable of because you have be blinded since birth. Take off your blindfold and see the wonders that wait for you. I am a human as well, but I am full of light and love because I share the same light with all of the people on this planet. People with open hearts and hopeful wishes are watching your every move and we are waiting for you to feel the splendors of what happiness truly is.

Signed,
The people of Earth

Supported by
Philoxenia.Ning
2012 Ning Community
For the above post I got more than 60 new friends in less than one day
in a community of only 97 members. Two days after the account of members
was doubled up in 2012.