Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: We Are Against The Holy Conspiracy
6/14/2008 12:04:23 PM
Hello Sarah!

Thank you for your support and your comment. Robert is a friend of mine for 2.5 years and he is there always there to post his opinion. Of course we respect each other and Philoxenia is open to all directions and personal opinion.

Many times we are alike in thoughts and ideas and some times total different and that is good so we can discuss from different perspectives.

In this cas it is not enough to support the ecclesiastic leaders. If I post my thoughts about The Nicene Creed you all will jump up from your seats.

Constatnine,
Soon after his victory in AD 324 he outlawed pagan sacrifices, now feeling far more at liberty to enforce his new religious policy. The treasures of pagan temples (Delphi, Olympia, Parthenon, etc) were confiscated and used to pay for the construction of new Christian churches. Gladiatorial contests were outruled and harsh new laws were issued prohibiting sexual immorality. Jews in particular were forbidden from owning Christian slaves.

8 November AD 324 Constantine created his new capital Viza, renaming it Constantinopolis (City of Constantine).

325 The Council of Nicaea formulates Nicene Creed and makes Christianity the religion of the Empire. 1800 bishops from East and West were invited to Nicene Creed. 1600 of them were sent home because there were against the set up of what Christianity represents today.

I will come back to this subject.
Which branch is the true Christianity?

Updated instead of the picture that disappeared.

Branch

Number of

Adherents

Catholic

Orthodox/Eastern Christian

Conservative Protestant

Liberal Protestant

African indigenous sects (AICs)

Pentecostal

Anglican

Assemblies of God

Jehovah's Witnesses

Latter Day Saints

New Thought (Unity, Christian Science, etc.)

Friends (Quakers)

Happy Week End
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
6/14/2008 7:43:01 PM

Hi Georgios

I am not a learned person like your good self and please forgive me if I havent understood your post.  I am a Roman Catholic from N Ireland and have great faith in the angels, I pray every day and go to mass regularly.

My family have suffered a share of war, losing my father as an innocent victim in the TROUBLES here in N Ireland, leaving my mother to raise 5 children.  Our faith helped us through this and I just dont understand your comments about our pope being an antichrist.

Main article: Pope Benedict XVI

Joseph Alois Ratzinger was born on 17 April, Holy Saturday, 1927 at Schulstraße 11, at 8:30 in the morning in his parents' home in Marktl am Inn, Bavaria, Germany. He was baptized the same day.
He was the third and youngest child of Joseph Ratzinger Sr, a police officer, and Maria Ratzinger (née Peintner). His mother's family was originally from Bolzano-Bozen Italy.

Pope Benedict XVI's brother, Georg Ratzinger, a priest and former director of the Regensburger Domspatzen choir, is still alive. His sister, Maria Ratzinger, who never married, managed Cardinal Ratzinger's household until her death in 1991. Their great-uncle was the German politician Georg Ratzinger.

The pope's relatives agree that his priestly vocation was apparent from boyhood. At the age of five, Ratzinger was in a group of children who welcomed the visiting Cardinal Archbishop of Munich with flowers. Struck by the Cardinal's distinctive garb, he later announced the very same day that he wanted to be a cardinal.

Following his fourteenth birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was enrolled in the Hitler Youth - as membership was required for all 14-year old German boys after December 1939 — but was an unenthusiastic member and refused to attend meetings. His father was a bitter enemy of Nazism, believing it conflicted with the Catholic faith, according to biographer John L Allen Jr. 
In 1941, one of Ratzinger's cousins, a 14-year-old boy with Down Syndrome, was killed by the Nazi regime in its campaign of eugenics.  In 1943 while still in seminary, he was drafted at age 16 into the German anti-aircraft corps. Ratzinger then trained in the German infantry, but a subsequent illness precluded him from the usual rigours of military duty. As the Allied front drew closer to his post in 1945, he deserted back to his family's home in Traunstein after his unit had ceased to exist, just as American troops established their headquarters in the Ratzinger household.
As a German soldier, he was put in a POW camp but was released a few months later at the end of the War in summer 1945. He reentered the seminary, along with his brother Georg, in November of that year.

On April 19 2005, Cardinal Ratzinger was elected as the successor to Pope John Paul II on the second day of the papal conclave after 4 ballots. Cardinal Ratzinger had hoped to retire peacefully and said that "At a certain point, I prayed to God 'please don't do this to me'...Evidently, this time He didn't listen to me.  On his first appearance at the balcony of St Peter's Basilica, Benedict's first words to the crowd, given in Italian before he gave the traditional Urbi et Orbi blessing in Latin, were:

Dear brothers and sisters, after the great Pope John Paul II, the Cardinals have elected me, a simple, humble labourer in the vineyard of the Lord. The fact that the Lord knows how to work and to act even with insufficient instruments comforts me, and above all I entrust myself to your prayers. In the joy of the Risen Lord, confident of his unfailing help, let us move forward. The Lord will help us, and Mary, His Most Holy Mother, will be on our side. Thank you.
Ratzinger chose the Benedict, which in Latin means "the blessed", in honor of Pope Benedict XV who was Pope during the 1st World War, during which time he passionately pursued peace between the warring nations.

Filled with sentiments of awe and thanksgiving, I wish to speak of why I chose the name Benedict. Firstly, I remember Pope Benefice XV, that courageous prophet of peace, who guided the Church through turbulent times of war. In his footsteps I place my ministry in the service of reconciliation and harmony between peoples. Additionally, I recall St Benedict of Nursiawhose life evokes the Christian roots of Europe. I ask him to help us all to hold firm to the centrality of Christ in our Christian life: May Christ always take first place in our thoughts and actions.

As you say Georgios "What ever happens we will be friends respecting each other in faith and beliefs" God Bless from

Fionnuala

N Ireland

Visit your safe place on the Internet http://www.homebizhaven.com
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2008 11:06:58 PM

Hi Georgios,

EXCELLENT LETTER and information!  Let's take the hill!

Here is a new Alex Jones/Dennis Kucinich video from yesterday that spurred me on to send this message out to everyone in my address book and the mountain.  May we all YELL our story from the mountain tops!

If WE  LOVE America, let's be part of the solution........
WAKE UP AMERICA!

Join Two Former Presidential Candidates who will NOT give up our fight for Freedom!

1.  WATCH Dennis Kucinich Articles*of*Impeachment Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKwaXe-9wwc
     Alex*Jones interviews Congressman Dennis Kucinich to discuss his recently introduced articles of impeachment against George*W.*Bush
     Call your Congress Representatives

http://kucinich.us/

2.  WATCH Ron Paul CAMPAIGN FOR LIBERTY
     The time has come to act on these words.  May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in a moment of great crisis,
     stood up to the politicians, the opinion-molders, and the establishment, and saved their country.

3.  Pass this message on - it is way past time to WAKE UP our slumbering Americans.

Cheers,  Jill

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2008 8:43:16 AM
Hello Fionnuala!

First, I am like you a follower of Gods word. I belong to the East Roman -Byzantine - Orthodox Church. I don not say "don't" believe. Of course I know that  Irish people in majority are Catholics.

Thank you for the visit, your comments and you information about Benedictus The Pope of Vatican. I am sorry for upsetting you. If we start from your post that is enough to see that I am telling the truth. At his your the pope joined your of the Nazi party. They were all Angels there.

During the war the riffle help by the Pope had no bullets but carnation flowers. A man who used a weapon to kill another man because of positioning some other in the hierarchy in my language to use a nice word he is a doselogus (he who have to go to trial for his word, a quisling and co-labourator). Did he later blame Hitler and the others for the war? As I know he was a POW (Prisoner of War). How come that USA and the Global leader accepted the cardinal to give him the highest of all titles in our religion?

Fionnuala I feel bad for those who represent my religion to. they did the same thing.

Fionualla I know that you very well understand the letter both as a message and content.  I also know that you feel offended by my post. You are not alone.

I use to read all your posts and you know my sympathies for you (the ordinary meaning of sympathy is "humbly and with respect stay close to somebody") are very positive.

My good friend it is not matter of faith. Nobody can tell you about your faith or me about mine. But both you and me and the absolute majority of us, we know, those people are organized to favour their own pocket what ever it will cost. They don't care about you and me.

Do you think I am happy to have a relative having the 33 degree in the hierarchy. It is the highest  you can get.

About Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Islam and Judaism, less for the other Great religions I can tell you this. Fionualla according to Christianity you do not exist as a Christian because of your pagan name

There is much to be written here. I end my reply here and wish you FAITH as you feel it and stay close to God. Let them be responsible for their bad doings.

Kyrie Eleyson - GOD BLESS
Most of the Monateries in Serbia were bombed during the
last Serbian war. All this with "Gods" protection and in His name
according to Mr Bush, President of USA.

Christianity did not only bad things. Above you have a Kyrie Eleyson Hymn.
At least we simple people who haven't the knowledge to understand  the theological teaches, we can feel the vibrant harmonic sounds. There we have equal feelings and our body absorb same sounds to calm our spirit. Kyrie Eleyson in Origin laguage. It is accepted and sung in Latin by the Catholic Church.

God Bless you.

Happy Sunday
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2008 9:16:16 AM
Hello Jill.

Thank you for the support and for you additional information. History will repeat and we have to start from the beginning again.

They have to advanced weapons and they will use all of them when they must give up.

Telling you the truth I am glad Mme Clinton didn't make it to be the Democratic Candidate. I still fear her. She is one of them, and so was her husband.

I made a study on USA presidents. Many of them are Royal descedants of the Royal House of United Kingdom.

In Europe we have a dirty expression saying "England is the whore of Europe". The British people fight hard and they make many demonstrations, though they can not change things.

One day I will tell you Why England joined the  war in Faulkland . It had to do with this subject.

I will listen carefully to the clips you sent me.

Happy Sunday
Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!