Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Want a business but don't want to sell ro recruit?
8/18/2005 5:27:24 AM
Kenneth, Well I 'll take a shot at this one. 1st) Some else pointed this out "or" is spelled wrong, LOL 2)If you want a business but don't want to sell or recruit, Then you will have to get a system to do the work for you. 3) If you want a business but don't want to sell or recruit, Then you will have to get a system to do the work for you. as You see 2 and 3 are the same. Because I believe it can be done :)
+0
8/18/2005 5:54:58 AM
Kenneth, If you want a business and do not want to do any of the thre things you mention, a person needs to buy a Lotto Ticket. They will have a better chance of earning money.
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
8/18/2005 6:19:42 AM
"I want a business BUTTT!!!"....Before we begin this discussion, it would be helpful to establish workable and understandable definitions as to what is being discussed. This will go a long way toward clarifying matters and avoiding confusion. The average person is confused about business, selling and recruiting for a variety of reasons. However, the number one culprit is ignorance. The vast majority are consumed with the misconception that only a commercial enterprise can be called a business. WRONG!! A business can be defined as any occupation, work, trade or profession in which a person is engaged. Whatever an individual is doing to earn an income is his/her business. Every business, be it for profit or non-profit == sole proprietor or corporate entity == employee or employer == legal or illegal (no exceptions) involves selling, recruiting, or both. A business can not survive without selling; which is the active process of offering products, services, or information to a specific or general public for acceptance. Opportunities are not sold. They are presented for acceptance via a formal process. 99% of the time, acceptance of the offering involves the exchange of money for ownership or an ownership interest in the product, service or information. Ownership or an ownership interest is how the buyer reaps the benefits and rewards from his/her purchase. Selling is the active process of offering a product, service or information to another for acceptance so that he/she can experience the benefits and rewards of owning or having an ownership interest. Generally speaking, the more people that accept your offer in exchange for benefits and rewards, the more money you earn. Ownership interest in a non-profit organization is defined as a patron, benefactor, contributor or donor. The benefits and rewards are primarily philanthropic. If a person does not want to recruit, then he/she does not want an informal or formal organization or employees, which is the only known way to multiply individual effort. Further, if a person says, "I want a business but I don't want to sell or recruit", then he/she is in a confused mental state and needs professional therapy. I'll cover this again later. Any sane individual that says he/she wants a business but does not want to sell or recruit is confused as to the nature and meaning of a business. Business is the highest activity of the human mind. It covers everything from the arts, sciences, crafts, skills, professions and the humanities. It includes the formation of entire nations and governments and the institutions that protect and maintain them. Business is the creation of goods and services and the industries and processes that employ millions of people and make our lives more fulfilling and rewarding. This includes the manufacturing and distribution of products and programs that make all our lives more enjoyable. The trouble with the vast majority that say, "I want a business, BUTTTT!!!", is they don't fully comprehend or understand that they are already in business. There are only 3 things on planet earth that can earn an individual money. Money must be earned. In this modern era, only the government can make, mint, or print currency or coins. In some countries, a Central Bank. Currency and coins are collectively called money, which is a medium of exchange. To earn money, a person must sell a product, service, or information. If a person is employed, he/she is actively engaged in the process of selling his/her time and service to his/her employer. His/her service is defined by his/her role or function, i.e., cashier, nurse, engineer, assembler, mechanic, etc., The money he/she earns for the sale of time and service is called a salary, wage, fee, or commission. The unproductive sale of time and service is called WELFARE: Acquiring money by any other means is thievery, graft, corruption, charity, or government allocation. Recruiting is the active process of finding people to work with, or finding people to work with..or..for an organization or firm; for any cause or purpose, legal or illegal, benevolent or violent, be it for profit, philanthropy, or some crusade. Sponsoring is much more involved and was not included in this discussion. If you believe in the benefits of what you are offering, if you believe in your cause, if you believe in your product or service, if you believe in your organization or company, if you believe the information you have to offer is reliable, beneficial to others and worthwhile; why would you hesitate? Why would you not be excited about an opportunity to offer or share your beliefs with someone else to they can enjoy the same benefits and rewards that you are enjoying? When a person says, "I want a business, but I don't want to sell or recruit", he/she is really saying one of 3 things: 1) "I want to earn more money, but I don't want to be rejected." If this is your problem; well..guess what...every person has the right to say, "NO"...and that includes the right to say "NO" to your offer. Your goal is to find people that will say, "YES" to your product, service, information or opportunity. Hearing a "NO" to your offer is good for you and good for the other person. Good for you, because you discovered someone that is clearly not interested. Good for the other person, because he/she can find an offer in which he/she does have an interest. This is good for the economy as a whole because it engenders diversification, creativity, and competition; which, invariably works to create more products, better products, more and better services, and more reliable information. AdlandPro is an example of this process at work. Every "NO" you hear is a possible "YES" to someone else's product, service, information or opportunity and vice versa. Be glad for this person and sincerely wish him/her well in his/her search for an offer that he/she can feel good about just like you. It is absolutely impossible for one person or even a group of people to sell everything to everyone. This can not be done. Your goal is to increase your percentage or market share. Hearing a "NO" or hearing a "YES" to your offer is always a WIN-WIN situation and not a rejection of you, personally. However, if you are rude, insensitive and totally unprofessional it can be a rejection of you and your offer. The overwhelming majority of networkers, business owners and entrepreneurs have been taught to believe NOs are bad and YESES are good. WRONG!! Both are good for you and too you. 2) "I want to earn more money, but I'd rather do nothing or as little as possible in order to get it." This is not possible because it is prohibited by the Common Law of Business Balance and the Univeral Laws of Cause and Effect and Reciprocity. 3) "I really want a business, but I don't want to sell or recruit." If this is the case, determine whether or not the individual is really serious about his/her statement. If the person is sincere, LEAVE HIM/HER ALONE. There are not 3, there are at least 10, and perhaps more things wrong with this statement, "I want a business, but I don't want to sell or recruit"; these include, but are not limited to the following: 1) The person does not clearly understand the nature or meaning of business. You can not earn money without being in business. 2) The person clearly does not fully understand that he/she can not and will not dramatically increase his/her income without selling a product, service, or information or by increasing the amount he/she is paid for the sale of his/her time and service to an employer. 3) Recruiting is an aspect or a requirement of a particular type enterprise or endeavor. An individual can not earn money unless he/she has been recruited by someone, or is actively involved in the recruiting process. He/she is already being recruited by others via his/her culture, heritage, folkways, society, peers and the mass media in all its forms. A "HELP WANTED ad" is a form of recruiting. Advertising is a form of recruiting; as well as completing an employment application. 4) Recruiting is necessary to grow any organization or firm beyond its current number. Recruiting is one of 3 known methods to achieve maximum growth; and thus, earn maximum income. The other two are sponsoring and employing. 5) The person has unwittingly limited his/her options for optimum personal growth and intellectual development. 6) The person has unknowingly stated, that he/she is not interested in owning a productive enterprise. 7) The person does not realize he/she is already actively engaged in selling himself/herself to others. 8) The person is definitely not serious about business or increasing his/her income. He or she is living in fantasy and is a prime candidate for every get-rich-quick scheme that comes down the pike, or displayed on an electronic page. 9) The person has just let you know, that his/her primary strategy in life is to get something for nothing; which is an absolute impossibility. Finally, the person fails to realize that the economic vitality and growth of his/her family, town, city, community and the nation in which he/she resides is directly related to the creative and productive enterprise of its inhabitants. Without creative and productive enterprise; a modern industrialized high-tech and free society can not and will not exist on this earth. If an individual is genuinely sincere when he/she says, "I want a business, but I do not want to sell or recruit." What you have just heard is the misinformed utterance of an infantile and misguided mentality, that is thoroughly devoid of reason, rationality, knowledge and understanding. George Sistrunk Disclaimer: These are the personal views of the writer and do not reflect or represent the views of Independent Marketing Group or any of its principals, agents, managers,or personnel.
1-800-331-1274 Mailbox 39125 24 Hour Answering Service
+0
8/18/2005 6:41:10 AM
Ok Kenneth- My 2 cents 1. First what's wrong here is you will have no real business. Selling - 92% of the worlds population is "sales" resistant, so this must be overcome if you are to be successful. But remember, sharing is selling. Just depends on the skills you've been taught. 2. Recruiting will be the difference between success and failure. If you don't recruit business partners you are either waiting for spillover, or you are avoid the real essence of Network Marketing. either way your business will be temporary. 3. You MUST learn "Customer Aquisition". Customers=Success - not only do you need to "sell to recruit", but you will need to have REAL customers. You must be taught how to aquire real CUSTOMERS, or again your business will be temporary. The History of NWM has taught us that, if you understand a little MATHEMATICS you will realize this. If the "distributor force" is the only ones buying your "products or services" then your business is doomed. Build it big, build it once, build it to pay your children and grandchildren for a lifetime. Friends, learn HOW to think not WHAT to think. Take care Keneth and thanks for an important topic.
+0
Sharon Willard

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2005 7:45:01 AM
Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the invite. Im just starting here and I even know that it doesnt work like that even in the outside world.I you want to make money you have to work at it no matter where you are.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!