Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Want a business but don't want to sell ro recruit?
8/18/2005 12:10:58 AM
Hello again to all, As you see the subject title "Want a business but don't want to sell ro recruit?" I ask you to identify quickly 3 things wrong here. I'll give this thread a few days to accumulate answers. Don't be shy. Participate. Kenneth
+0
Re: Want a business but don't want to sell ro recruit?
8/18/2005 12:25:04 AM
Hi Ken, 1. If you don't want to sell {Products or service} , You need to get a job. 2. If you don't want to recruit others it means you will not advertise or tell others about your business. It also means you don't need a team or any help in what your doing. Or it could mean that you want others to build you business while you do nothing. 3. You want a business? If 1 and 2 is correct I would say you realy don't want a business, but maybe a hobby would be a better ideal for you. Then there is always a job. God Bless you Johnny
+0
8/18/2005 12:33:47 AM
Hi Kenneth, Thanks for the Invite. I already belong. Your Friend, Sweetgrame (Roz)
+0
8/18/2005 12:47:45 AM
OH My,what is not wrong?Hi Kenneth, I know there is mispelling (or-ro) and should say would you like to or how would you like, anything would be better than the way it is. I also do not see how you can have a business without some selling or recruiting. I'll check back and see what it all is. Angie
+0
E K
E K Gann

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2005 3:04:37 AM
Hi kenneth, Nice and interesting thread here. :-) "Want a Business but don't want to sell or recruit" = No Business period! My "Shot" at your model answers: What's Wrong? 1. "Want a business..........."; Too good to be true and Normally it is! Remember " The is NO such thing as a Free Lunch"? 2. "No selling"; How the business is going to generates itself? Plain business sense: No sales equals no Profit. No Profit equals End of Business. 3. "No recruiting"; In Network Marketing, No Recruiting means No Duplication. No Matter how good the "Formula" they have still equals to No business and the End of the Business Stories. Used to see these "Hypes" along the way. And till now people still use this type of approaches trying to "scoop" others to their "buskets". Today there are still lots of these schemes arround. Mostly end up as scams. All the best,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!