Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Want a business but don't want to sell ro recruit?
8/18/2005 8:17:28 AM
We've seen that over and over. Wouldn't it be the perfect business! You have to sell something whether it's product, service or yourself (as dependable, etc) Many can't sell so hire a salesperson. But then, they had to sell him/herself as a worthy employer. I guess that's recruiting too, hiring that is. Use your terms in google and many promise what your subject title is. BTW, You cannot turn off shy. I've been trying for many years.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 8:41:06 AM
HI! I have the same answers as everyone else, OR is spelled wrong if that wasn't a typographical error, and you must sell and must recruit if it is network marketing. Have a good day ! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
8/18/2005 9:25:50 AM
Perfect Johnny!! Sorry ... but there IS no free ride and the world does NOT "OWE US"... Our monthly checks are double to triple what I earned as a Charge Nurse and Tim in the military, but it DID take effort and talking to - mentoring people to get to this point. WHEN I look back at the 12 hour shifts I worked as a Nurse, NO, this ISN'T like work.... but it STILL took effort! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN "With Our Heads Held High" Yahoo IM - BizNurse2001 AOL IM - NetEmpowered
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 9:37:41 AM
Hi Kenneth, What homeworks we have! :-) There is no business that you own without selling! Whatever woud it be: a pencil, news, or housekeeping! So, no way without SELLING! You need clients! In order to have them you have to "recruit" prospects, which will become clients! Any business is "as simple as 1,2,3..." (this is what I first learned here online LOL) 1. Product ..............................3. 2. Sells force......or may be......2......???? 3. Clients................................1. If one have "what", "haw", "whom", that's on the right trace. Good luck for each of you, and if someone knows the recepe for doing those without selling and recruiting PLEASE let me know! Anamaria :-)
+0
8/18/2005 10:21:26 AM
Hi Kenneth, Anyone starting a business whether it is online or not will have to do a little of both. First, you have to sell yourself to your prospects. Once you've accomplished this, recruiting should be easier. Once people trust you, they're more likely to buy from you again and again. So if you think you don't have to sell or recruit in any type of endeavor, then think again! Nice forum Kenneth, wish I'd thought of it first.
Jeannie George "Make your first cup of the day, Organogold"! http://www.jeanniescoffeebreak.organogold.com http://jeannieshealthycoffee.myganodermablog.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!