Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Are Vaccinations Safe - Conference Call
4/3/2008 6:25:10 PM
Bill,
I hope you are feeling better.
Please take care of yourself.
The problem I find with so many meds is they cover up or temporally fix a symptom. Yet, the cause of the problem is still there. They must address the root problem that is causing all the symptoms.

You know your own body better than any doctor. They can only compare you to what they think is 'normal'. Most doctors are told by the drug companies what to prescribe for a symptom. Although the doctor may never have had the symptom or kept track of if the drug really worked on other patients.

I waited to post back to you until I got a link to the recording of the call I listened to on Sunday. If you have anyone that may be interested in listening please share the links. I know that we can try to help people get the info but, it is up to them to take action.

Do not worry about your comments about Bill Frist. If there is karma - he is in for a world of trouble. If it does not get him here on earth - he will later. I believe in 'What comes around, goes around'. From what I have read about him, they could make a scary movie. The real problem is that this is not a movie with actors - this is real. He is playing a sick game that
involves all of us.

If you missed
the call with Mary Tocco on Vaccination Safety, you can hear the recording at  FreedomForce.org
Look in the ANNOUNCEMENT section. You will see the a link to The
shocking truth about vaccines; A presentation by vaccines expert, Mary Tocco,
added to Issues section
. It will soon have a permanent spot once it is edited for sound quality.

This was a GREAT call I am sure you will want to listen in. I was on the call & just about had a cow with some of the ingredients in these vaccines that I had no idea about. These are things that I would have told my kids to NEVER touch little lone inject.

Mary is very educated in this topic. Yet, she spoke to us like 'normal' people. She did not get into some mumbo - jumbo that we could not understand. She spoke the plain facts.

Anyone with children or knows someone with children should take the time to listen so they can help make an educated decision on vaccinations. If you plan to get flu shots you will also want the information she gave on those.

Sorry, If I am rambling on. I am just so excited to have a chance to help people get this info.

Sheryl Loch
+0
4/3/2008 7:08:48 PM

Hello Sheryl

Thank You for your well wishes and concern. I am confident that I will get better in time. I am also convinced that my illnesses are related to being exposed to toxic mold. My problem has been that I can't find a Dr who even believes that mold can cause serious illness. In addition to autism, I have also been researching toxic mold as well. I have found many people whose lives have been destroyed as the result of toxic mold exposure and very few of them have been able to find help. Here is the link to my forum on toxic mold. There is a lot of valuable information there and if anyone is interested in learning more I have many more references that I will share with you.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/668647.aspx

In addition to my forums on autism, Roberto has added another thread to my research. He has come up with some astounding facts regarding vaccines. According to his research, vaccines are linked to many things besides autism. Things like crib death and other such tragedies. I invite you to read over this thread as well. I think you will be amazed.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/925210.aspx

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2008 3:58:00 PM
Sheryl and friends

Thank you for this good inforamtion on vaccinations - Safety.
Have faith in and the vaccines may do their work. Easter Day Here. Today we will all eat  lots of meet and eggs and lots of artificial proteines and vaccines.

LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL
HE IS RISEN - EASTER 2008
For Greek Orthodox Ecumenical Church
Easter Day 27th April

Click above
Music: VANGELIS
Hymn as Sung by IRENE PAPA

Miguel May GOd Have you Blessed
You are doing a great work.
Forum
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
4/27/2008 12:55:01 AM

Hello Again Sheryl and Friends

I just read over this forum again and I can see that it is drawing just about as much attention as my new autism advocay forum. Very little. Whatever the reason for that is I don't know but, I can only hope that more people start getting involved in this matter.

Georgios, my dear friend. You seem to take the threat of vaccines lightly. This surprises me considering that Greece has the highest rate of autism in all of western Europe. I have been researching this topic for 3 solid years and I am whole heartedly convinced that the benefits of vaccinating do not outweigh the risk. Here is a bit of research that I have collected from your part of the world.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23475158-details/One+in+four+premature+babies+'faces+the+risk+of+autism'/article.do

Can You Imagin? A Unified Advocacy For Autism

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/985886.aspx

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 1:10:25 AM
Hello Bill!

I am not naive, I just wanted a way in here and I used the "Greeting" method.

Thank you for the link and your messages here. They are very informative. It is true that Greece have very bad statistics on autism. One of the problems is that families keep such diseases and problems secret. When the authorities understand waht is happening it is to late. <Mostly we get the problem when it it time for a child to start school. There have been lots of debate  around this.

I read the article from London. thank you for sharing.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!