Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #3 FOR 2008
3/21/2008 9:55:43 PM
CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA
+0
3/22/2008 12:41:49 AM

CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA !!!

+0
3/22/2008 3:12:01 AM

Hi Jill!  Thank you so much for the Congratulations and the compliment about my story : ) I look forward to getting to know you as well. I have not been online as much as I am accustomed to. Have been a little tied up with projects and the 9-5 job (still)..The image I present to you is called "Spring Blossoms". I hope you like it as you seem like a very cheerful person with an equally lovely personality: ) Thanks again for the congrats!!!
+0
3/22/2008 9:49:15 AM

Thank You Jo! I appreciate the congrats so much : ) The loving people here @ Adlandpro have Blessed me exceedingly over all I could have imagined. The LORD is certainly that good to us & MORE!  smile... I pray You & Yours have a Wonderfully Blessed Resurrection Day and I am leaving you with this image I call Mutilated For Me 2  I hope you like it. It is only because of what HE did for us, that we are able to pass the LOVE along to so many others : ) Thank you again Jo & God Bless you in Jesus' name....
+0
3/22/2008 9:52:57 AM
Thank you again Phil.... I am very glad you liked them! I wish I could have done more. But sharing a small part ( thumbnail would have been better :) ) of me with all of you will leave you a little something xtra to remember me by : )
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!