Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #3 FOR 2008
3/21/2008 12:50:35 AM

Hi Gaby : )  Thank you so much for your kind words as well. It is such a humbling experience to have this kind of recognition from lovely people such as yourself. This design is called Purple Pond and I hope you like it....I see this Royalty color all around you Gaby : ) Thank you so much again for your kindness.
+0
3/21/2008 1:05:46 AM

Hi Chris !  Thank you for your wonderful comments and kindness too : )  It is such a good feeling to know beautiful people such as yourself here at AdLandPro. It is a Blessing and I am very fortunate to be the recipient. This design I have chosen for you is called Red Times. I hope you like it ! Thanks again Chris : )
+0
3/21/2008 1:20:57 AM

Hi Judy: )  Thank you so much for the congratulations! I really thank you for the time you took to send your well wishes to me. Love is meant to be shared. That is the only way it will grow. The name of this design is Wing Dings 2 and I hope you like it. I see a lot of pretty pink around you : )
+0
3/21/2008 1:25:45 AM

Hi Mary !  Thank you so much for the congratulations : ) I am very thankful to the kind and generous people such as yourself here @ AdLandPro !  I hope you will have a very lovely Resurrection day this weekend and Thanks so much for dropping by to send a little love to me : )  I have chosen Spring Bouquet for you Mary and I hope you like it! Thanks again Mary : )
+0
3/21/2008 1:29:37 AM

Hi Larry!  Thank you so much for the congratulations! I am so appreciative of the lovely people here at Adlandpro who took the time to stop by and leave some love for me. I can only hope it will be returned to you 10 fold this year! I am leaving this design called Blue Piano Keys with you. I hope you like it and thanks again Larry!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!