Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: World War III -Started March 2008 -
3/6/2008 10:20:41 AM

Luella,

You seem to have a good picture of what is really going on in the world, but our newest guest does not. So I would like to refer Col. Sanders to watch the 2-hour video @ http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm 

Colonel, I too served my country the same as yours as a US Marine on the tail end of Vietnam. I could tell you some of their stories, but I have neither the room or time for either in this post. Suffice it to say, most citizens, all over the world and not just the USA, have been duped, controlled, lied to and been the victims of mass corruption that seeds itself in the highest offices in the land and with the richest names on the planet.

So, before you criticize Georgios anymore, take this advice from a fellow Kaintuck. GoTo the site and watch the video. Everything there is backed up with evidence and proper research. After, and only after you watch this film, should you come back in here and criticize anybody.

As for patritism, just let me say that everything you and I know and love about the USA... Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, even the Constitution of the US, is at risk of being lost forever. Watch the film and you will understand how President Bush has just sold out all Americans in 2007.

Yes, I am an American too. I may not like your point of view, your religion, or your political affiliation. But as an American, I will fight to the death to defend it. And I do because when they take your right(s), then they can take mine as well. And that is NOT acceptable. So, please accept this invitation to go watch the film for yourself and see exactly what the "Men Behind The Curtain..." are doing, and HOW they are doing it. Before someone bans that video of truth as well.

Sincerely Yours,

Benton Middleton, Independant Ecopreneur

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2008 12:00:58 PM

Hello Benton,

Very well said sir.

Georgios, you are not alone, it is happening all over the world, my friend.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008 - COMMONS SENSE WILL WIN
3/6/2008 12:36:55 PM
Hello Luella!

Thank you for coming. You know me well, you know that I am not against any American citizen. I felt a must to tell people of what is going at this part of the world at my place and wanted to keep you informed on things that are happening against your will or many times without your knowledge by the leaders of your country, who are marionettes too.

THe New World Order is not something USA as country controls. I wrote somewhere in another forum that I have a close relative very high in that structure. Those people have no faith, they serve the DEVIL himself and for Him they can do anything.

Coming war will be a predicted war. A war where simple people for first time independent from race will unite to defeat the bad. This big problem started 35000-40.000 years back and will end only at Dooms Day (Second coming). At 2001 a link by NASA told about a huge space ship coming towards the Earth. This link is not available anymore. Now I also realize that I should not take off my old forums. In some other communities were I wrote about those who control us all pictures (evidence I gave disappeared).

I will come back to those thoughts.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008 - COMMONS SENSE WILL WIN
3/6/2008 1:19:39 PM

Hello Georgios,

Yes, a lot of that evidence I am sure has disappeared.  I would be interested in learning about this, as I gather information from many sources and try to connect the dots.  And dots do indeed connect.

Things are happening and I do believe that life as we know it will change in the near future.

Hey, Georgios!  I read something very interesting about the Book of Life...... Our very own DNA.  The article was fascinating.  If I can find the link again I will post it.

I am very busy and I miss a lot.  If you want to make sure I see something, please send me the link.  Otherwise it is hit or miss.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2008 1:46:33 PM
Hello Benton!

Thank you for the for the  additional information , your comments to Luella and your support to me.

The ZeitGeistMovie is a very good movie and the you tube are very informative. I have lots of books on the subject. Today I bought eight (8) new books on the subject.

What is coming will be the worst of what people have seen in all ages.

Benton, you are absolutely right about, freedom, rights and freedom of speach and religion, US Constitution.

I am happy to see more and more Americans react on what is happening and glad to see my friends active on global social, environmental and biological matters

I got OK from the Admin to start a new forum. It will be a forum on common sense. I will find a ncie title.

I will show our friends the connections between El and the other nythologies and tell my friends about the root of the problem.

THe Christians tend to call me PAGAN and the pagans clasify me to the Christians. My Ichor is activated and it will not be easy to stop me. PseudoColonels can not hit me any more.

I did never like Colonel Sanders ideology and treatment of a hungry people. I know his story quite well. Look at our Guest the pseudo-Colonel at his MySpace Account

Colonel Sanders' Grave
Country / Bluegrass / Psychobilly

"IT'S MURDER.....AND I HELPED!!!!"

EVANSVILLE IN,PORTLAND OR.,
United States
Profile Views:  17992
Last Login:  3/3/2008

ColonelSanders

Does this remind you anything? We can ask The President, Mr Buch if this symbol reminds HIM anything. They are not only marionettes, they obey blind to anything to make harm on the world.

Maybe it is not same Colonel Sanders but the ideas are the same.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0