Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008
3/7/2008 5:42:17 PM

Hello Georgios,

I fear what the American government is doing and has done.   We should never have gone to war in Iraq.  Now we are facing a possible war with Iran and several other middle eastern countries.  I believe that most Americans fear the impending wars as much as I do. 

I pray that the next president of the United States has more sense than the one currently in office.  I also pray that Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with running our country.

You live in a great country.  Your people are strong and will survive.  I am sorry that you have the fears that you do.  Please know that you are not alone.

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2008 10:54:03 PM

Google Pax Americana and George Bush Sr.  You will see how influential this man has been and still is in putting together the New World Order and still is.  Read about all the players in the past and now.

Unfortunately, whoever is president will do exactly as he is told.  Notice who we have left and how they have been packaged for us.  The psychological mantras drummed into our heads as to who should be picked and notice how the others running for election were ignored, discredited and made fun of.  The truth is Everybody has a right to run for president.  Everybody deserves equal billing, but this was not the case. 

I am politically involved where I live and am urging everybody to vote their heart.  Even if they feel that the person of their choice has no chance of winning.  For heavens sake, exercise your right and vote your heart.  Don't fall for the lesser of two evils and this one is going to win anyway, blah blah.  What if everyone did this and hadn't jumped ship?

And the war in Iran.  I am afraid the drums are beating just as they were before we invaded Iraq.

"So what are we going to do tonight Brain?"  "Same thing we do every night, Pinky, try and take over the world."

For those of you who remember the cartoon Pinky and the Brain. 

Hugs,

Luella 

+0
3/11/2008 3:57:15 PM

Hi Luella,

If you remember Pinky & The Brain (as I do), maybe you'll remember an ol Jackson Browne tune, that many of our visitors may ALSO enjoy.

Great home-made video with this song. Enjoy!

((youtube id="jFowNFvmUxw"))((/youtube))

Later.......................!

The Benster!

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2008 4:17:02 PM

Hello Benton,

The video you posted really hits home...........thank you so much for sharing it....

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2008 4:21:41 PM
I believe that America is headed for more than a recession, I believe that we are headed for another Depression.  Our country in in shambles.  The upcoming election will not prevent a recession, nor will it prevent a depression.  Our country is in major trouble.
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!