Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Philoxenia # Macedonia - A GrecoSlavic dispute
3/5/2008 11:34:28 AM
Again they are taking our homes

USA RECOGNITION FOR
 INDEPENDENCE OF KOSOVO
WILL INDICATE
A CHAIN OF LOCAL WARS

USA is behind a bunch of disrupted fundamentalists

MACEDONIA
SOLD BY USA TO GEORGE SOROS
FOR OPIUM DOLLARS TO SLAVONIC MUSLIMS

Hellenism, forerunner of Western culture started with Alexander the Great. What was his nationality?

Next month will this question be discussed in Europe. Macedonia is divided in three countries, Greece, Bulgaria and FYROM (Former Republic of Yugoslavia).
Alexander the Great was king of Macedonia 300 BC. Bulgairans and the rest of the South Slavonians came to Balkan 600 AD. The name Macedonia is Greek meaning "land of long men". The name has nothing to do with slavic languages. FYROM was grounded 1944 as a province of Yugoslavia (South Slavic Nations) and after 1991 it claims its independence as "Macedonia". The question is. Is it fair to build your culture on heritage belonging to another nation? Historians and scholars say Macedonia was a Hellenic (Greek) province at ancient ages.

The diplomatic gulf between Russia and many Western governments is widening with the declaration of independence by Kosovo

WE GREEKS WILL NOT OBAY OUR GOVERNMENT
IF THEY DONT DO THEIR DUTY.
IF THEY ARE AMERICANIZED CHICKENS
FEARING TO RAISE UP AND CLAIM WHAT IS OURS.
THEN THEY WILL PAY FOR IT TOO VERY HARD.

HOT FRONT LINE HOT
BLOODY APRIL IN IRAN

RUSSIA, CHINA, ROMANIA, MOLDAVIA,
BLACHIA, HUNGARY, BULGARIA, GREECE, ITALY, SPAIN, UK, fear internal independence declarations.
HOT LINE SERBIA,
HOT LINE TURKEY
HOT LINE GREECE

Yugoslavia vanished from maps

Yugoslavia 1919-1991
As long as this country was united there was peace in
South East Europe BBC NEWS

There is still risk that Croatia and Bosnia will get involved.
The coming war is not a NATO AFFAIR

RUSSIA SENDS 12 BRIGADES SPECIAL FORCES
TO SERBIA - A BIG "WAR" IS EXPECTED
BBC NEWS

With blessings to USA at least three Muslim Countries
Appeared in Former Yugoslavia
The declaration of independence by Kosovo has provoked a worldwide debate about the merits of recognizing it as a state. BBC NEWS

GREAT ALBANIA
is a dream that USA supports.

Albanians celebrate with UCK Kosovians (Albanians)
the Independence of KOSOVO March 2008.

The alienation of Kosovo from Serbia, it is felt, has gone too far and the status quo is no longer sustainable or acceptable.

The result is another issue that is added to the growing list of differences between the West and Russia.

The re-emergence of the word West, with its Cold War implications of an almost permanent division with Russia, is a sign of how badly relations have deteriorated over the past few years.

EU recognition

Many EU governments, including the UK, France and Germany, are expected to recognize the limited and supervised form of independence recommended for Kosovo by the UN.

China

Chine will not recognize the declaration of Independent Kosovo having in mind TAIWAN

Liu Jianchao, the Foreign Ministry: "China expresses its deep concern about Kosovo's unilateral declaration of independence,"

"It is known to all that Taiwan, as a part of China, has no right and qualification at all to make the so-called recognition."

BBC NEWS

GREECE IS THE TARGET
Interview with Henry Kissinger in 1974

The Greek people are anarchic and difficult to tame. For this reason we must strike deep into their cultural roots: Perhaps then we can force them to conform. I mean, of course, to strike at their language, their religion, their cultural and historical reserves, so that we can neutralize their ability to develop, to distinguish themselves, or to prevail; thereby removing them as an obstacle to our strategically vital plans in the Balkans, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East.
Source Greek magazine, Oikonomikos Tachydromos on 14 Aug. l997

MACEDONIA
IS NEXT

NATO's secretary general is to visit Athens to try to convince Greece not to block the membership of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.

In November 2006 NATO leaders announced that Macedonia - along with Albania and Croatia - can expect to be invited to join the organization at its next summit in 2008. Both President Branko Crvenkovski and Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski welcomed the move.

The country's name remains a contentious issue. It is still referred to formally as the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM).

International recognition of the country's split from Yugoslavia in 1991 was held up over Greek fears that its name implied territorial ambitions toward the northern Greek region of Macedonia. Greece lifted a two-year trade blockade only after the two countries signed an accord in 1995.

The UN continues to act as mediator between Skopje and Athens in an effort to resolve the dispute.

MACEDONIA

DURING THE AGES

Pella. The ancient capital of Macedonia

Personally I am born in Thessaloníki, a town counting 2.000.000 inhabitants and total 2.600.000 in the Greek Province Macedonia.
F.Y.R.O. "Macedonia" as country counts 2.000.000 and is polyethnic.

YANKEES
YOU ARE DESTROYING BALKAN
AND DIVIDING OUR NATIONS MAKING THEM
MODERN SLAVES AND YOUR SATELITES.
WE LIVED IN PEACE FOR MORE THAN 1300 YEARS

LEAVE BEFORE IT IS TO LATE

MACEDONIA DURING THE AGES
What you couldn't do 1946
(To Found ISRAEL In Macedonia)
you do it now, you give away Macedonia
the Heart of Greece and mother of Hellenism,
the cornerstone of Western Culture,
to those who lived in cages somewhere in the
Russian steppes when Greeks were masters
of all knowledge and ruled the known world.

Dear Home they are taking you for us.
I am living in the middle of this map.
I am pure GREEK of Doric origin,
same as Alexander the Great was.

Click for ORIGINAL Macedonia History

Learn History before you decide
April will change History.
At least know the truth.

OUR HISTORY, OUR WISDOM ARE OUR WEAPONS
WE WILL WIN Without a war.
100 MACEDONIAN Greek names
a heritage to fill your calendars

Orthodox Christians all over the world UNITE
It is a fight to eliminate The Orthodox Christians

SOURCES
Updated April 5th, 2008.

The NATO leader's meeting is over but the subject and the Macedonia matter just strted. F.Y.R.O. Macedonia did not join NATO now because of the support Greece got from France, Germany and many other European countries. Good for all of you to know is that Greece is not against FYRO Macedonia to join NATO, but we will never accept to give away what belongs to us. Macedonia is Greece and Greek and so it will remain. If new countries are founded then they may use names of their own culture, race and tradition.

Our Govenment stays positive and active supported by all the parties from right to left. The people are supporting the government. We want a peaceful solution.

Updated May 26, 2008

For I (Alexander I) myself am by ancient descent a Greek, and I would not willingly see Hellas change her freedom for slavery." (Herod. IX, 45, 2 [Loeb])

"Tell your king (Xerxes), who sent you, how his Greek viceroy (Alexander I) of Macedonia has received you hospitably." (Herod. V, 20, 4 [Loeb])

"Now, that these descendants of Perdiccas are Greeks, as they themselves say, I myself chance to know." (Herod. V, 22, 1 [Loeb])

The country by the sea which is now called Macedonia... Alexander, the father of Perdiccas, and his forefathers, who were originally Temenidae from Argos"
(Thucydides 99,3 (Loeb, C F Smith)

"But Alexander (I), proving himself to be an Argive, was judged to be a Greek;
so he contended in the furlong race and ran a dead heat for first place."
(Herod. V, 22, 2)

"The Macedonian people and their kings were of Greek stock, as their traditions and the scanty remains of their language combine to testify."
` {John Bagnell Bury, "A History of Greece to the Death of Alexander the Great", 2nd ed.(1913)

"Clearly, the language of the ancient Macedonians was Greek"
{Prof. John C. Roumans Professor Emeritus of Classics Wisconsin University}

"There is no doubt, that Macedonians were Greeks."
(Robin Lane Fox "Historian-Author" In Interview with newspaper TO BHMA)

The speech of Alexander I, when he was admitted to the Olympic games "Men of Athens ... Had I not greatly at heart the common welfare of Hellas I should not have come to tell you; but I am myself Hellene by descent, and I would not willingly see Hellas exchange freedom for slavery....
If you prosper in this war, forget not to do something for my freedom; consider the risk I have run, out of zeal for the Hellenic cause, to acquaint you with what Mardonius intends, and to save you from being surprised by the barbarians.
I am Alexander of Macedon."
(Herodotus, The Histories, 9.45)

Georgios

RELATED FORUMS
1: PONTIAN GENOCIDE
2: MEXICO CONQUERS CALIFORNA?
3: THE GENOCIDE OF ABORIGINES
4: WHO IS NEXT - The War in Georgia 2008
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008
3/5/2008 12:06:38 PM

WOW Georgios,

I know you are aware of what you are saying but I fear you are using the wrong platform. You will get thrown to the wolves here.

I quite understand your nationalist feelings and I'm not going to condemn or support your views,BUT, you are such a lovely man but you fire off without regards to the consequences.

You have so many friends here and that's the way to solve issues. You attack other peoples national pride when you say the things you do. They get just as defensive as you do.

I'm in the UK and have a lot of American friends whos views are very diverse and not nescessarily in line with their government but when you start shouting Yankee this and that you open another door.

Good Luck my friend

Roger 

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
World War III -RUSSIA THREATENS NUKE STRIKE
3/5/2008 12:10:17 PM
RUSSIA THREATENS
NUKE STRIKE

Top-ranking Russian military figure Says America had better watch out.
By Mark Glenn, American FreePress

Recent statements coming from one of Russia’s highest-ranking military commanders indicate that America and Israel plan to go ahead with war on Iran despite the release of the National Intelligence Estimate late last year.

Russia’s military chief of staff General Yuri Baluyevsky threatened the use of nuclear weapons in case of a major threat. He said that, although they have no plans of attacking anyone, they nevertheless “consider it necessary for everyone around the world community to clearly understand, that to defend the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Russia and its allies, military forces will be used, including, preventively, the use of nuclear weapons.”

Continue Reading

Georgios
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -RUSSIA THREATENS NUKE STRIKE
3/5/2008 12:23:25 PM

Hello Gerogios,

First my friend, I am not a Yankee.  I am Southern and my close friends call me Rebel.

I understand your upset and agree that things are changing and more than we realize.  The worst part is it could change in the very near future if we are not careful.  All of us.  Visit this thread in my forum http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/974676.aspx  watch the two videos. 

After doing the above you will agree that We All Need to be Paying Attention.  NOW!!

Don't think that all Americans agree with what our government is and has been doing.  Remember they aren't doing it alone.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008
3/5/2008 12:28:02 PM
Hello Roger!

I respect your oppinion and I understand what you are saying! There are people with sence at the other side of the big river. All fingers are not same. They also have an election period that may change many things.

They know that this is not fair. In four generations we are trying to settle somewhere and everytime there something happening and we have either to obay and move or to stay and fight.

THIS TIME WE WILL FIGHT.

Not an inch of Greek land will be given awy. We  were expecting this war. Time is in. The prophecies say the same thing.

I am living in Macedonia, Greece, 10 miles FYRO "Macedonia" border and 20 miles from the Bulgarian Macedonia. Strange I thought Alexander The Great was a Hygemon of Greeks (Hellenes) and King of ONE Macedonia, The DORIC ARGIAD MACEDONIA. A war means h*ll for my family, relatives and all those who live both sides the border.

Our Government fears USA, and maybe will not act. We don't care. If the war comes they will move out of Greece, as our government did 1941. Those who rule my country have no GREEK SPIRIT. Most of them have Hebrew bloodlines. They work for foreign powers and they are all members in Club BILDENBERG. We don't trust them anymore.

Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!