Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 8:08:14 PM

Hi Jo,

What a sweetheart you are!!  Thanks for the beautiful pink rose and you sweet congrats!!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 8:16:30 PM

Hi Gaby!!

That was such a nice post.  You, with the effervescent smile telling me you like mine!!  (lol)

Gaby, you are a great friend and an ever present one here at ALP!!  Thanks so much!!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 8:21:14 PM

Hi my friend, Scott Crawley!!

Wow, thank you so much for coming by and posting!!

I will take this opportunity to thank you so much for all of your help.  You have been phenominal helping me with skype and getting started with my blogs in Success Patrol.

And, now we are even drinking the samw water!!!  Thanks so much!!!!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 8:25:22 PM

Hi Sara,

Thanks so much, my good friend!!  You have such a wonderful array of graphics!!  I appreciate you, your congratulations, your graphics and most of all your friendship!!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 8:29:44 PM

Hello Rose!!

Thank you so much for your post and that wonderful graphic!!  You are and have been a consistent and great friend to me here at ALP and I am so grateful for you and your wonderful art, talents and your friendship.

Blessings!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!