Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 8:32:47 PM

Hello my good friend Nick Sym,

Still spreading sunshine and wonderful messages all over ALP I see!!  Thank you for your congrats!!  Keep smiling - and I know you will!!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 8:38:28 PM

Oh, Jill, I so appreciate you, my good friend.  Thank you for that wonderful poem!!

You were among my first friends here at Adland and I was so very inspired by you and so in awe of your undying kindness and wisdom.

Some things never change (lol)!!

Blessings, Jill!!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 8:42:56 PM

Hello Sweet, Sweet Beryl!!

Wow, the 2nd Distinguished Wpman of Adland  - it jsut makes me feel so very special. 

Thanks you, Beryl for being a terrific friend.  You are fun, and encouraging and always there!!  I feel so blessed to have you as a friend!!!

Blessings and may all your dreams come true.  No one deserve that more than you!!

Judy

+0
2/11/2008 7:48:41 AM

Hello Team

Congratulations Judy on being selected for MDWOTW. An honor ,,,,,well deserved. I am glad that you have been recognized for being The Lady that you are.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/11/2008 8:14:13 AM
Hello Judy :-)

CONGRATULATIONS
for becoming an officially DISTINGUISH LADY!

Here is a smile that I think you'll love to brighten your day:

the noise is under the picture! ;-)

and some Roses as it suits for a LADY:

- always search what's under the appearances! -

Hugs and best wishes,
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!