Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 7:45:25 PM

My sweet, sweet Branka,

You spread sunshine wherever you go!!  Thank you so much.  I am alive, I am free and I have friends like you to keep me warm!!!

Blessings, my friend!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 7:48:52 PM

Hello Nick Mys,

Thank you so much for the beautiful graphic!!  Butterflies and roses - especially the butterflies are my favorites.

I so appreciate your visit and your congrats!!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 7:52:27 PM

Hi Stephen,

You are just too awesome!! Thank you so much for your friendship and for you POTD and for all you do for so many here at ALP!!  You are special !!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 7:58:15 PM

Hello Neil!!

You are too sweet and too kind.  I do everything I do because I was promised that I would get back 10 fold for everything I give and that has proven to be true!!

Thanks for being a tried and true friend and partner!!  I am so blessed with your consistent and warm encouragement and friendship!!

Hope that cold is getting better - did you drink that hot toddie??  That's my momma's recipe!!  And it works!!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 8:03:08 PM

Hello Sweet Luka!!

Are you studying hard, my friend!!

Luka, you Mom is one of the dearest people I know and she deserves all of the love and help I can give. 

You , my young friend, are endearing yourself to me and all of Adland!!  Thanks for becoming a part of it!!

Blessings - now back to the books!!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!