Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 4:34:42 PM

WOOHOO JUDY!

CONGRATULATIONS My Special Friend and Inspiration always!  :-)

Hugs, Jill
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 7:32:47 PM

Hi Sharon,

What a super job you did on this presentation.  I feel so special!!  I am just an ordinary people!!

Lee, I hope you knowhow much I appreciate you!!!

Blessings to you both!!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 7:38:03 PM

Joe,

You have such a way with words!!  I got teary eyed reading your post.  We have to catch upon everything as we have both been dancing around one another and not connecting recently!!

Thanks so much for the hugs and inspriation and joy you spread wherever you go and for taking time from your busy schedule to come here and be the first to congratulate me!!

Hugs back, my friend.  You are a true and special person and friend!!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2008 7:41:44 PM

Thank you, Larry!!

It is indeed an honor and so totally unexpected.  I was totally floored when Lee let me know!!  I voted - just not for me!! (lol)

You have become a very good and loyal friend to me!!  Thanks so much!!

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!