Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 11:49:55 AM

That's what I'm talking about. Congrats DWOTW Judy. Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 11:52:57 AM
Judy - My friend and Partner!

What can I say dear - you are the biggest supporter I know. Your words - your Heart - and your Soul - you share freely with all. A TRUE GIVER.

You truly deserve this recognition.

Thanks for being the YOU we all LOVE!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil Sperling

~!~
+0
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distinguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 12:31:46 PM

KISS THE HAND TO OUR DEAR QUEEN OF SIMPLICITY!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JUDY!!!!

I AM VERY PROUD TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND GRATEFUL FOR ALL LOVE AND HELP YOU GAVE MY MOM.

ENJOY YOUR WEEK AND BE HAPPY!!!

LOVELOULUKA

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our Second WINNER Of the Most Distiguished Woman Award is Our Wonderful Lady friend...JUDY SMITH!!!! LETS PaRtY!!!!!
2/10/2008 1:18:13 PM

CONGRATULATIONS

Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
2/10/2008 2:55:47 PM

JUDY
You are definetely "Distinguished" material, I'm happy to see you here. Enjoy your time in the limelight.
Love your smile.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!