Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTW NOMINATIONS FORUM
5/6/2008 8:35:13 AM
I agree with Georgios that POTW "rocks"!

I am sad that I can only second the nomination for the lady from Clovis... JoAnne.  She is a much deserving member here in Adland.  She visits all of the forums with a smile and very encouraging words.  But, I am very happy that Georgios nominated her!!!!!!  :)  Thank you Georgios!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 10:31:22 AM

Hi Georgios & Joe,

What can I say? I agree with both of you. JoAnne is a very worthy candidate for the POTW.

It's not necessary but I third the nomination.

Thanks guys for your support and compliments. It certainly feels "rocky" here from time to time. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 11:11:52 AM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear POTW Awards Team, Georgios, Joe, Peter, and All Adlander Friends:

First, I would like to express my gratitude to my dear friends, Georgios, Joe, and Peter for thinking highly enough of me to nominate me and second and third my nomination for the coming POTW Award. I am truly honored!

However, I feel that I must disqualify myself and decline the nomination because I do not yet meet the current rules of qualification that were discussed strongly on this forum last week.

I also feel that since I am still a very new member in this community, I need to contribute to the community more before I will be deserving of such an honor.

Several Adlanders are my dear friends, yet many other members in this community still do not know me at all. I would like to get to know and be friends with as many Adlanders as possible in the very near future. That is more important to me than personal recognition.

I hope that this note will be accepted in good will and that it will not damage my friendship with any of you in any shape or form.

Kind Regards,

JoAnne Green 
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity + Experience + Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 11:31:09 AM
Hi JoAnne,

Sorry to read your personal disqualification from the coming POTW.

Personally even though you are a fairly new member in Adland I feel that your contributions and willingness to help more then qualifies you for the running. BUT, I do understand your concerns and look forward to your being a candidate in the very near future.

Shalom,

Peter

Here are the updated and add ons to the POTW criteria.

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

In the past 350 post were the minimum requirement, we

aren't locked in on that number but a minimum of 300 posts

is mandatory. Posts that are mainly advertising posts will not

be considered.

Please note highly visible with a positive influence in and on

the community means just that. You have to have an active

forum and/or be active in community forums that are not ad

threads.

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member 

of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/6/2008 1:32:17 PM
Hello Peter!

I humbly accept JoAnnes suggestion and for the moment I recall the nomination. It is not matter of qualification or not. For me she fulfills all the criteria but in a way she is right. It is true there are many other old friends here who can also be nominated,  but lately I don't see many of them. I will do a new check up at the list and come back.

Kindly regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!