Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Power of the Matrix or as some call it Metrics
1/16/2008 8:42:55 PM

The good points

Ok got that out of the way!

The negative side:

A large matrix does nothing but benefit the top players if set up correctly. In the specific case of the 4 x 7 Matrix here is a quick look at the numbers.

According to the matrix put in place by (Beef) Steve Sloan the CEO, in order to have the top person get full pay. That is 1 person needs 21,644 people that are paying.

For the second level to achieve a full matrix payment, that is 4 more people a total of 5 people total you would need an additional 16,384 on 4 legs, or 65,536 more paying people for the total of 87,180 people to pay 5 people in full.  Now keep in mind this is for just the first level 5 people total to get full pay. 

Now let’s go to level 2 and see what the numbers are. On Level 2 of a 4 x 7 matrix there are an additional 16 people. So you need 16384 paying people for each of the 16 legs so another 262,144 paying bodies for the total of 349,324 paying people. Keep in mind you need 349,324 people paying in order for 21 people to get full pay from this matrix.

Level 3 has an additional 64 people for a total of 85 people.

You would need a additional 1,048,576 paying people.

This is a total of 1,397,900 paying people in this program to give 3 levels the full promise. Yes that reads one million, three hundred ninety seven thousand, nine hundred people.

Yes that is what you need to get third level a full matrix 1,397,900 bodies.

Through 75 % to 90% free members in the mix and

Now this particular matrix in which, by the way, I was totally against from the beginning has free members in the mix.  The first thing that is not only unethical but totally unlawful is moving or deleting people in the matrix. Besides the fact that the matrix has been 5 or 6 times it has been changed.

Only smart people will look at both sides of the story before making an educated decision.

Brad West

onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Power of the MatrixMatrix
1/16/2008 9:10:26 PM

Hello Brad,

Thanks for pointing out the matrix plan's downfall for most folks that would join this program as a business opportunity.  While it sounds good, in practice it is very hard to accomplish.

Thanks for the enlightenment, Brad.

Jim Allen III

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/16/2008 9:55:46 PM
Jim,

I have looked at and dealt with the MLM scenario since the early 80s. I have worked the numbers on to many to programs to count.

Small is good.

Big is unworkable.

Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 10:07:08 PM

Hi Jim and Brad,

Those matrixes are a real pain. Not sure what is worse the matrix or balancing legs. Even a small matrix is difficult when so many promise to get everyone a signup - easy in the beginning but difficult as you signup people who have no intention of working. We have to learn to sponsor the right people.

I like things plain and simple. How about you?

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 3:20:29 AM
Hello Brad !

You got me moving my friend !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!