Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Power of the MatrixMatrix
1/17/2008 5:55:46 AM
Yes Valerie,

Even a 2x matrix is tough to manage, I am actually in a 2x matrix that is lopsided because I think people want a free ride or something. It is a great way to leverage money to the top, but somewhat unfair for those working it. I guess there are some activity contingencies that would help this dilemma.but that makes building altogether.

There are alternatives.
Brad West
onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 3:37:52 PM

Brad,

I like the straight down strategy. One line building. With dynamic compression this is really great and helps newbies get going quick, but doesn't over reward non productive members.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Re: The Power of the Matrix or as some call it Metrics
1/17/2008 7:44:08 PM
G'day from Australia :-) This MAY be Helpful to you - as we get bombarded with so called business opportunites on the internet all the time - a Diplomatic Way of Telling Family & Friends - the Business Opportunities that they keep RAVING on about may be nothing more than SCAMS http://www.cashin2.com/mlm-scams.html Best Wishes Shirley & Owen -------------------- Environmentally Friendly Business Opportunity Just Launching Internationally! Has the potential to be BIGGER than anything we have ever seen before! www.mienterprize.com/?makessense
+0
Brad West

221 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Power of the Matrix or as some call it Metrics
1/17/2008 8:02:01 PM
I love the site you linked me to Shirley & Owen

It is just amazing how fast a small number grows.

People need a different perception than just
dollars on
the bottom line.

Brad West ~ onomoney

Making Heaps of Money is a Spiritual Experience. The Guild Blog Co-Op Fuzzy Wuzzy Anipals
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2008 3:26:58 AM

Hey Brad,

Any thinking person realizes that a matrix has many faults. When you add manipulation to that formula then there is only one that really benefits.

Add free members into the mix then it really becomes "interesting".

The payouts promised whether it be 50%, 75% or 90% become moot when you consider the "roll ups". I wonder who benefits from that? Hmmmmmmm. So, does the 90% payout actually become only 40% or 50% and the rest goes to......

I'll leave that to your imagination.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!