Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: AND THE WINNER OF THE BEST FORUM FOR 2007 IS..........!!!
1/16/2008 4:43:10 AM

Hi Prof. Bernd,

With all due respect and honor, I wish to show my optimal pleasure having you here in this special eventful forum. I am so excited an honored to read your aprreciation of my work here in the community and your kind wishes for the New Year.

Prof. Benrd Braun

I just love the way you put it: "An awful good job done, please receive my congratulations and keep up the perfect work. I have enjoyed so many posts on your site, I'm grateful to you and many of the fine community members"

That's a damn good remark from a high standing science Academia like you, Prof. I am preparing and hoping to carry your "knowledge and experience  gathered together in a whirling life" in our Forum of Inspirations very soon.

Thank you so very much for everything.

+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 9:34:21 AM

WhooooHooo, Sam! You did it!

It is so good to see all your hard work and attention to detail paying off for you. Good also to read all the messages of congratulations and get a hint of more to come. I can't wait to see the next installment.

Way to go, Sammi.

Judy

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 10:42:10 AM

Dear Fionnuala,

So nice to read from you all the way from Northern Ireland. I hope all is well with you and yours.

I really appreciate your kind response and sweet wishes and equally wish you the same.

Thanks a lot dear friend.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 10:52:03 AM

Hi Helen,

Too bad you don't show us what you look like, please do make plan to upload your image, it adds to our convinient interaction.

Did you suggest, I invest my haul in gold investment? I like your business acumen and hope to give it a thought. Maybe come for additional tutorial on how to go about it.

All the same many thanks for reaching out and God bless.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 11:19:11 AM

Hi Jenny SJ,

My friend from the land of Angels. Thank you for those impressive praise, I am humbled but proud to read them from a respected member like you. You have added so much color to the community and by extension to me and our forum.

You, Rose and Venerina have piloted one of the most vibrant Art forum for us in the community where I draw so much inspirations and learn a lot from. I do appreciate your response and good wishes.

Thank you for being my friend.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!