Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: AND THE WINNER OF THE BEST FORUM FOR 2007 IS..........!!!
1/16/2008 11:39:57 AM

Hi Sam!!!

Yes, I am back.  Just had to pop in and read the posts - this is such a happy forum, such a happy place and I have this big, broad smile on my face!!!!

I keep coming back just to ready the happy posts!!!

Blessings!

Judy!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 12:27:41 PM

Georgios, my very good friend and formost supporter. I can't pray for any better one! I am so blessed yo have met you as a reliable friend in the community.

Now I'm beginning to see the full meaning of your Article of Virtue - Life is a dream to work on!! If we deligently stick to our lofty dreams and put some energy and passion into it, it can turn into a pleasant suprise.

I have to thank you Georgios for lending all the helping hand and assisting us to the best of your ability.

Good wishes and God's blessings my dear friend.You are highly appreciated.

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/16/2008 4:49:05 PM

Hello Sam,

I'm working my way up through the list of things I need to do. It turns out that this new year is very busy for me. Sorry to be so late here.

I would like to say that there were many forums here which were very high quality. This only proves how good your forum was to be able to win with such competition.

My hat goes to you as I believe this is very deserving prize.

I wish you lots of success with your forum in the future and I'm confident that we will be seeing more of you now, and that prize won't take away motivation and inspiration.

There is another year ahead of us and there will be opportunity to win again.

I also would like to thank Pauline for her hard work and dedication for running this award forum.

You have done very well with this forum, particularly considering all the health issues you had at the beginning of it.

I would like to thank all who come to this forum and take their time to vote to promote quality and reward those whose goal is providing consistent value to others.

Bogdan Fiedur

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 8:19:27 AM

Hi Judy Koivula,

I am glad to meet you and wish to express my candid appreciation to you for having taken time to visit and post here. I am not sure we're in each other's list, if so I'll extend my invitation.

Take care and be blessed!

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 9:45:56 AM
Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation, means a lot to us and to me in particular.

Sam can't wait to see what you have for us this year !!

To all my friends of this forum, thank you for your wishes.

this is for you !

just had to snitch this from Steven..thanks my friend. :-)

Many blessings always,

Pauline R

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!