Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: AND THE WINNER OF THE BEST FORUM FOR 2007 IS..........!!!
1/17/2008 9:59:33 AM

Dear Sharon of Peace,

I'll love to quote back your words of inspirations in your "Articles of Virtue" - I am truely Blessed, you wrote: "Today, I am inspired. But this is not an unusual thing for me. I find beauty and happiness in most of what the Lord offers me. I am grateful for my life and to be understanding to others at all possible times and in all possible situations".

Today, those seems to be my words as  I reflect on this award and all the beautiful people of ALP, like you, that helped me to see the impotant things in life through their love,  sharing, respect, support and inspirations.

Today dear Sharon, I can count on your wisdom that "No glory is accomplish alone"

I find solace in your golden advise in that article, WE have truely made it and again like you, I can say "I AM TRULY BLESSED"

Thanks for all your inspirations, I truly value our friendship here.
God richly bless you and yours.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 10:26:18 AM

Neil Sperling, my right-hand buddy,

You inputs and selfless assistance to our forum cannot be quantified but I must thank you for everything. You remain a friend in need and in did too. I am truly grateful...

God bless you my friend.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 10:39:01 AM

Hello dear friend Dimitra,

Everytime I read your post I am so really encouraged especially when I remember the french meaning of your surname Bravou... (LoL)

I'll try to always remember your admonition "WAY TO GO SAM!!!! I'M VERY GLAD FOR YOU!!! ENJOY IT AND KEEP DOING YOUR EXCELLENT WORK"

Thank you for being my friend and remain blessed!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 10:53:09 AM

Lisa Simpkins   
[view]
Hi Lisa,

Just to thank you for your friendship and your good wishes and to wish you a most blessed New Year.

I appreciate you presence here.
God bless you.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2008 11:01:05 AM

Joe "God's Speed" Lee,

Having wonderful and inspirational friends like you has been one of the pivot reasons for this celebration and I remain ever grateful to you. I know in most cases I hardly have time to reciprocate back on all your support and love but you are always appreciated within my heart.

Thank you Joe Lee, especially for the popping Champaigne, I just love it - Horay!!.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!