Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: AND THE WINNER OF THE BEST FORUM FOR 2007 IS..........!!!
1/14/2008 12:25:53 PM
Hello Sami :-)

I cannot remember when I could be so close and quick in touch with someone LOL

Free Glitter Maker Comments

What can I say: you caught me! I love trees and nature! They are great place to play, and I still love to play!

When I first posted my pic where I'm in pink, I was declared a TREE HUGGER, and I'm proud of it! (they said its some one who loves and protects nature)

Have a wonderful time at your celebration!

"If you smile at me I will understand, because that is something
everyone everywhere does in the same language"

-Click!-

With friendship,

Anamaria

+0
1/14/2008 2:09:50 PM

Hello Sam,

Congratulations! The greatest winner is the one that teaches and the greatest leader is the one that can follow. This is wonderful you deserve every second of your celebration. Again Congratulations!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 12:55:32 AM

"You are an inspiration to all who have and who read forums here in Adlandpro. You do our community proud. We all acknowledge that it takes considerable effort to maintian such a forum"

Hi dear Head Teacher,

It is so very nice to have you in here especially when I remember that you are one of the formost frineds I met here that tutorred me on how to maintain a vibrant forum. I never knew the power of PMs until your advise. Dear Mary, that is how you guided me into my present status in the community and I am very grateful to you.

Again, you are pushing me into another light in UVME business, today it is a bit cloudy, but with experience I can imagine we're aiming for the sky.

I remain thankful.

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 1:07:17 AM

There goes the Running Man of our communuity, the one that keeps us happy and proud.

Dear Stephen, you are one man that keeps tab and ensure our happiness and we love you and all the good things you help us achieve here. Many thanks my good friend!!

Peace and Love!!

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 2:47:50 AM

Lary Blethem,

I am deeply honored to have you in our midst. Thanks a lot for contributing to my stardom.

God bless you.

+0