Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PERSONAL TIME MANAGEMENT
8/12/2005 7:18:12 AM
Hi Kathy, Great subject. I have on my computer a time management ebook? if anyone wants a copy email me and I will forward it to you. (I cant remember when I got it but you can have it from me for free. Regards Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
8/12/2005 7:20:17 AM
Hi Kathy, You have touched on one of the core issues in running an online business, as well as any business, hobby, or endeavor. Planing use of time and sticking to it as much as possible is an important part of successfully attaining one's goals. Alloting time wisely is vital. Thanks for stessing this issue, of which I am learning the importance. Randall

Randall Parks/FreeAloePlant

Randall Parks/Cactus and yucca

+0
8/12/2005 7:21:58 AM
Hi Kathy you hit the spot with that thread. I would also say that the most important things are to make time work for you, is to look at it as a countdown of your life. You can't change the last hour, but the next one so use it wisely. With so many opportunities to get yourself into a position of wealth in a matter of minutes, hours, days, months and years is within everyones grasp. But only some will make it. To truly use all of your time in the day for your wealth building would not be good for your home, business and social life. Scedule in some me time in everything you plan. But in the pursuit of wealth be careful of what you become. Helping as many other people achieve this through the muck and mire will make you a stronger person and indeed a more valued asset to yourself, family and business partners. Wealth I think will come automatically to those who have or are working on all of the atributes you mentioned Kathy. Its others putting in the same efforts as you that will climb to the top of the pile. Once you get through the clouds at the top of your own personal mountain you see just how fantastic it rwally is and looking back will be able to see how to get others up there with you, in even less time. In summary Kathy I would say that there is only one person who can influence your time and thats yourself. So make a promise to yourself to get things done in the time frame you set yourself. Then you'll start to enjoy all that free time.
Andy Manning Skype id:highprofile1
+0
8/12/2005 7:31:29 AM
Kathy, As you speak to people about starting their own business, you will find a common thread among the people you speak with. I don't have time. When you begin to question them you will learn that their time is spent doing non-productive actions that are not income producing! There are times you can teach people that if they rearange their priorities they will find the time to become a business person. You will also find that there are people that dream of having a business, but they are not willing to rearange their time. Another type of person that is to busy! There is also the action person that is always involved in income producing activities. When you locate a person that is like this, and show them a way to increase their income, they will rearange their priorities to take advantage of the opportunity.
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 7:45:37 AM
Nice Forum Kathy, May I also add that organization is part of time management. An unorganized person will have less time, than an organized one.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!