Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
PERSONAL TIME MANAGEMENT
8/12/2005 1:14:31 AM
PERSONAL TIME MANAGEMENT The moment you decided to improve your personal time management skills, You have touched a new dimension of solution to many of your lifes problems. A new type of opportunities in bringing your life to the next level. Have you already let those opportunities in bringing your life to the next level. Have you already let those opportunities work for you?Even if you, what you have seen so far is probably just a small fraction of the potential impact of better time management of your life. Much still depends on what you will learn from now on.and what is there to learn? so people see personal time management as just a list of rules that are mainly About scheduling appointments and making to do lists.Here we look from a broader perspective time management is the science and art of building a better life. It is important to learn the core basics like goal settings,planning, prioritizing, there are many finer points to those basics, which are easy to miss. There are also insights that come from related areas, such as decision making or emotional intellegence. When it comes to personal time management, everything counts.every insight you get, every new tip you try,every new habit you develop. Every such change, how ever small, is the next important step on your road to a more productive and satisfying life. Thank you my friends,Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Ron
Ron Stouder

277 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PERSONAL TIME MANAGEMENT
8/12/2005 1:32:34 AM
Hi, Well Put Kathy Martin. Ron Ron G. Stouder
Ron Stouder
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 4:14:18 AM
Hi Kathy, I can tell this one is going to do me some good. I will be watching this close to pick up a few points. Take Care, Jerome
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2005 5:16:33 AM
Excellent Kathy, Don't forget those Daily Planners folks! Have a good one! Jim
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 6:40:05 AM
Looks like this is going to be good! Since the product I sell eliminates physical stress it looks like this will help the mental side of it!! Thanks, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!