Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: PERSONAL TIME MANAGEMENT
8/12/2005 9:27:41 AM
Hi Kathy, Thanks for the invite,I think I thrive on time management to be able to fit as much as you can into one day. Although sitting here at 12.20am writing to you I should be snoozing.. :o Your friend Leanne Busby http://www.aussie-money-tree.biz
+0
8/12/2005 9:44:21 AM
Hello Kathy, I remember your reply to a question in your forum which was "Where do you find the time to do so much", your reply was..... "I just make time" Simple and to the point.....we just need to get organised, prioritise and plan ahead. Have a great weekend. Your friend, John
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 9:59:15 AM
Hello my friends, Thank you for joining in on this forum, Time is precious to all of us but we do not use time profitably.I am a very organized person and I allow myself a certain amount of time to do each thing.Writing things down helps you stay on task.A schedule is important to have,and it helps you with the structure in your life.thanks for all your imput, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2005 11:20:03 AM
real good Kathy!!!now to do it? Gene
+0
8/12/2005 12:17:17 PM
Hi Kathy, Well Time is certainly something we Retirees have on our hands. I like this Quote from Eileen also. "Nice Forum Kathy, May I also add that organization is part of time management. An unorganized person will have less time, than an organized one." Believe it-- a retired person needs to organize their daily lives.At first I thought it was so Mundane, Repetitious, doing almost the same thing day in and day out. Then it got to be where I found I could better control the days activities by doing it this way, where my day was organized to our way of doing things. Regards, Jerry Rosenbalm
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!