Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to vote for the 23rd Photo of the Week! Come see who won the 22nd photo contest!
1/10/2008 6:01:59 AM
Congratulations Pat,

As I said before, thanks for the nostalgia.

I remember seeing cottages and gardens like this.

Beautiful.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Good luck for the new nominated photos.

T'was difficult to vote.

I was going to nominate a photo, but got here too late!
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to vote for the 23rd Photo of the Week! Come see who won the 22nd photo contest!
1/10/2008 6:57:20 AM

hello John..my vote is in...

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
1/10/2008 7:48:02 AM

DANG! I knew I wouldn't stand a chance if I had my mug in a picture. I should have entered the one with my wife in it that I took.

http://pictures.adlandpro.com/photos/gengro/images/7008/425x319.aspx

(I wonder if I got it right this time or if I have to re-read the instructions again.)

Much easier to look at isn't it?

Not that it would matter much considering the competion this week.

Since they're all GREAT pictures from my friends, I'm perfectly OK with that.

Hey, I've got an idea, I'll cheat for next week, please drop by my profile, check out my photos, and tell me which photo you liked best so I can enter it for the next contest.  Will you do that for me please?

While you are on my profile don't forget to check out my NEW forum Friend to Friend for Friends.

Thank you my friends (are YOU my friend yet? If not please invite me to be.).

May all your dreams and desires turn into realities in '08.

Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 7:52:28 AM
Voted!!!!!!!!

Hey Gunther,

Yep, you should've used the picture with the woman in it!  :)  Live and learn right! LOL!!!

Hey that is a gorgeous golden retriever in the garden!  Maybe...

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!