Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to vote for the 23rd Photo of the Week! Come see who won the 22nd photo contest!
1/10/2008 7:53:13 AM

!!! CONGRATULATIONS PAT !!!

For some reason, I like gardens!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Re: Time to vote for the 23rd Photo of the Week! Come see who won the 22nd photo contest!
1/10/2008 8:00:04 AM

My wife with DEER friend.

Yep, I had to reread the instructions, toooo simple, trust me to complicate something that SIMPLE.

Just straight COPY and PASTE the picture itself, no "URL" required.

Now where's that darn embarrased smiley. (em bare assed I am).

btw - CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the entrants of the last contest, FANTASTIC collections of pictures here at Adland, it's worth it to spend some time just looking at the galleries people here at Adland have.  I'm going to do just that today.  One should ALWAYS learn about the competition one has to face.  That applies in BOTH business and non-business you know.

Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
1/10/2008 8:13:20 AM

Thanks Joe, go ahead, rub it in, as you can see, I'm a BIG BOY, I can take it.

With first my NEW internet provider going down just as I'm creating my new forum, Friend to Friend for Friends, thereby ruining the announcement totally, then my website host going down for almost 2 days taking my website down with it, and finally choosing the wrong picture to submit (dummy me) it's been almost a "perfect" week, eh.

lol

Ya gotta love it. 

"It's actually the things that go wrong in life that makes you strong enough to really appreciate things when they go right." - Gunther G. 

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
1/10/2008 8:34:39 AM

Hello John and Pauline ,

I voted !

Congratulations Pat !

+0
1/10/2008 9:40:59 AM

Well I am back after days of 'fooling' with this computer or having it fool with me!!  Still not the way I want it but for now we will go with it.

Cool pictures!  I voted and good luck to all.

Pat, I knew that English Cottage would win.  I want to 'live' there!!

Congratulations,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!