Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: EASY as 1 - 2 - 3 Whole Food Farmacy and Eating Healthy !
6/5/2008 3:33:09 PM
The Wholefood Farmacy makes eating healthy easy, convenient and affordable.  We offer pure, nutrient-dense, ready-to-eat, whole food meals, snacks, soups, smoothie mixes and treats for the children.  All of our foods are vegetarian, most are raw and vegan as well.  We also offer many gluten-free and nut-free whole food choices for those with food sensitivities - see our FAQ section for more information.

Do you need to detox, cleanse your body, get a fresh start nutritionally or lose weight?  Our 7 day and 13 to 14 day programs can be your “on-ramp” to a healthy, preventative based lifestyle.   These programs come with everything that you’ll need to eat or drink for the 7 or 13 days.  Once you’ve completed one of these programs, Wholefood Farmacy foods make it easy to maintain your new, healthy lifestyle by replacing all of the processed food, fast food and junk food in your life.  It’s never been easier for you, your family and your children to enjoy 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day!

Our Wholesale Club offers you a way to enjoy our foods at wholesale prices and easy online shopping 24 hours a day.

http://sweetprofits.wholefoodfarmacy.com/2005/ga_home.asp
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/6/2008 12:40:19 PM
EASY as 1 - 2 - 3 Whole Food Farmacy and Eating Healthy !   Free Sign Up !
Enroll in 90 Days to Wellness ONE Minute Notes !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/6/2008 12:41:10 PM
The Wholefood Farmacy makes eating healthy easy, convenient and affordable.  We offer pure, nutrient-dense, ready-to-eat, whole food meals, snacks, soups, smoothie mixes and treats for the children.  All of our foods are vegetarian, most are raw and vegan as well.  We also offer many gluten-free and nut-free whole food choices for those with food sensitivities - see our FAQ section for more information.

Do you need to detox, cleanse your body, get a fresh start nutritionally or lose weight?  Our 7 day and 13 to 14 day programs can be your “on-ramp” to a healthy, preventative based lifestyle.   These programs come with everything that you’ll need to eat or drink for the 7 or 13 days.  Once you’ve completed one of these programs, Wholefood Farmacy foods make it easy to maintain your new, healthy lifestyle by replacing all of the processed food, fast food and junk food in your life.  It’s never been easier for you, your family and your children to enjoy 5 servings of fruits and vegetables each day!

Our Wholesale Club offers you a way to enjoy our foods at wholesale prices and easy online shopping 24 hours a day.

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2008 9:36:16 PM
Whole Food Farmacy and Eating Healthy !
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2008 2:33:45 PM
EASY as 1 - 2 - 3 Whole Food Farmacy and Eating Healthy !   Free Sign Up !
Enroll in 90 Days to Wellness ONE Minute Notes !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!