Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
EASY as 1 - 2 - 3 Whole Food Farmacy and Eating Healthy !
1/9/2008 9:54:36 PM
Do you know why empty calories are called "empty"? It is because they are full of calories but "empty" of nutrients.  In fact, the more empty calories you eat, the more nutrients you need because vitamins and minerals speed up your metabolic engine. The more deficient you are in certain nutrients, the more food you will crave (and eat) just to try to get more nutrients.  This creates a vicious cycle of bingeing, which leads to further deficiencies and more cravings. 

Generally white fluffy foods like bagels and bread and most products made with any kind of flour are empty of key nutrients like the B vitamins, biotin, chromium and magnesium.  They are all needed to process refined or any type of carbohydrates.

You can get most of these nutrients by just eating whole foods. Think of what your great-great grandparents ate. They wouldn't recognize half the stuff we call food. 

Along with eating whole foods, taking a multivitamin and extra chromium can help cut cravings for white fluffy foods. Add high quality multivitamin and 500 mcg of extra chromium a day to your daily routine.

-- Dr. Mark Hyman

EASY  as  1 - 2 - 3

1.  Never skip a meal, instead snack on any of the foods - this will keep your metabolism up and help you to lose weight

2.  Enjoy any of the whole foods in place of junk foods, fast foods or other less healthy choices

3.  Drink more water

This easy approach offers you a way to jump start your health, wellness and weight loss goals for the New Year –  you’ll enjoy this easy approach, you’ll make progress, you’ll have fun and feel great!   With such a wide variety of foods to choose from, you’ll always be able to satisfy your cravings in the healthiest way imaginable.

Only $199.95  for Wholesale Club Members – Satisfaction Guaranteed - offer valid through January 31st.  Visit  Our  WholeFood Farmacy !

Jump start your New Year’s health, wellness and weight loss goals with The New You Resolution Pantry!

The New You Resolution Pantry includes 2 Organic Phi Plus, 2 Organic Cranberry Phi 8 oz., 2 Veggielicious Spice, 1 Fruitalicious Plus, 1 Cornaborealis, 5 Farmacy Pro Power Samples, 8 oz Tropiphi,1 Souper Sampler, 1 Corn of Plenty, 1 Smooth E Samples, 10 oz. Buckey Ball Matrix,  3 oz. Cornucopia,  2 oz. Veggielicious, and 8 oz. Organic Coco Cherry Phi. A great selection of foods, a great value, and a great way to "jump start" your health.  It’s a smorgasbord of tastes, textures and flavors that will satisfy you at any time of the day or night.

As a Special Limited Time Offer – all orders for a New You Resolution Pantry placed through Jan. 31st will include 14 servings of Farmacy Pro Power and a Free copy of the “eye opening” DVD titled  “ How To Get Fat Without Really Trying” (a combined value of over $30)

Thank you,
The Wholefood Farmacy Team

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: EASY as 1 - 2 - 3 Whole Food Farmacy and Eating Healthy !
1/10/2008 6:12:18 AM
"Thank You Linda For Your Invitation"

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 3:13:43 PM
EASY as 1 - 2 - 3 Whole Food Farmacy and Eating Healthy !
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 3:43:12 AM
Hello Dear Linda !

Do not even think about food until you get your hug first !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 9:13:07 PM
Nick,

Oh, so right !    Hugs are better when you share ! 
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!