Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - SECOND EDITION
1/8/2008 1:10:23 AM
Hello Luella,

You are doing a great thing here for Mary.  I do hope she joins us soon here at Adland so we can all interact.

Mary you are truly a Women of Courage, you are doing a wonderful thing for your brother I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors and please come and join us, you'll get all support you'll ever need. We are family.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 9:23:35 AM

Hi Luella,

You in my book are also a woman of courage.  You have been through so much turmoil in your life as of late also, but you seem to be growing stronger every day in his memory.

I am glad to see that you put this forum back online.  I always thought it one of the best around.

Mary appears to be a  wonderful person and I thank you for sharing her with me.  She is a special lady, as are you.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
1/8/2008 9:53:14 AM

Hello , Luella !

For you and for awesome lady Mary , a beautiful song ! Hope you'll enjoy it !

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 11:51:43 AM

Bless you Luella,

You are always true to your word.

Roger

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2008 9:46:14 AM
Awesome feature Luella,

Congratulations Mary on being honored as our Woman of Courage.

Your story hits too close to home for me my dear, and I see that in our brokenness God reaches out to us and takes us by the hand and walks us through. You radiate His Joy !!!

You are an inspiration to us, and we are blessed just reading about your life Welcome to ADLANDPRO I know you are going to luv it here. I look forward to getting to know you better and being good friends.

Thank you Luella and team once again for this feature.

I am blessed by it.

your friend always

Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!