Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - SECOND EDITION
1/7/2008 6:46:59 PM

Hello John,

Welcome to Women of Courage.  This is the only reason Women of Courage is back up.  Because John would have wanted it that way.  John left me tokens where he knew I would eventually go.  It was a very sad and emotional Christmas Season for me.  On receiving the final message, I plummeted into complete sorrow.  Yet, in my heart I wondered if I should revive Women of Courage in his Memory, Women of Courage was his idea.  Then I received a message from a member of Adland, and I have referred to this person as an angelic messenger. She wrote me a message as though Women of Courage had never been terminated and told me of a wonderful person that should be featured.  This was my confirmation.

And through everything that John was experiencing, and I cannot imagine the illness and what emotions he was experiencing, he thought of leaving me one final gift.  He put TheCorner4Women back online. 

Therefore, Women of Courage goes on in John's memory.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2008 6:56:35 PM

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for stopping by to honor Mary.

Ah, in my older threads there were hints.  You kind of had to "connect the dots."  I have explained the whole issue in my reply to John.  It was a very difficult Christmas Season, but the most incredible thing happened on New Year's Eve, the day that Women of Courage made its second debut.  I felt an inexplicable peace in my heart.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2008 7:11:59 PM

Roger, you have said it all.  Mary's story is awe inspiring.  And this forum cannot compare to my radio interview with her.  I invite you to listen to it.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Luellas-Corner

She covers a part of her life that I was not aware of and includes a powerful plea to women undergoing domestic abuse.

Mary Denham continues to make a difference no matter in what type of situation she finds herself in.

Hugs,

Luella

ps.  Oh Roger, the cessation of the first Women of Courage Forum was so sudden and so heart wrenching that I could not think or remember a single thing.  I will put Anita Roddick on the list this minute.  As soon as I hit "post."

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2008 7:18:28 PM

Hello Rose!

Wonderful to see you!  Thank you for stopping in to honor Mary.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2008 7:28:54 PM

Hello Phil,

The man with the quote that completely described Mary.  I thank you.  And now I will jot down this wonderful quote too.  And yes, it describes Mary perfectly.

People have turned their back on God for much less than this.  Through all her trials and tragedies, she clung to her Lord and Savior knowing that her comfort was in Him.

Thank you for your loving message to her.  I told her that Adland was full of wonderful loving and caring people.

Hugs,

Luella

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!