Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE - SECOND EDITION
1/7/2008 2:39:02 PM

What a wonderful inspiration.

I really can say no more.

Roger

p.s.

I remember recommending Anita Roddick. I think it was being considered but got left when this forum ceased. She is a hero in my eyes and a shining light in the corporate worlds hall of fame. A huge loss.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2008 3:06:27 PM

Hi Luella,

Thank you so much for bringing us Mary's Inspiring story.  How appropriate, as we have just Celebrated the Season of God's greatest Gift of Love, His Son, our Savior, Jeus Christ.  As I read this story, I couldn't help but recall the words of another woman whose Love knew no boundaries, Mother Teresa, who said,

"I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world."

To me, this seems to be an apt description of Mary's seemingly unlimited capacity to share the love of Jesus which is so obviously in her heart.

Mary,

Thank you for sharing your story with us.  My day is Brighter and my heart is Lighter, from reading this and getting to know a little more about you.  I also hope that you will consider joining our little Community.  In the almost three years since He led me here, not a day goes by that I am not Blessed in some way, through sharing with my Friends and "Family " here at Adland.

Have A Blessed Day My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2008 3:18:02 PM

Hello Dear Luella

Dear Friend Mary

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2008 4:07:42 PM

Hello Luella!

Thank You for Mary's story.

For You, for Mary and all visitors of Your forum Russian song:

Гори гори моя звезда