Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: is this D.B. Cooper ???
1/8/2008 7:51:26 PM
Hi Benton,

You're not saying you're related to DB Cooper are you?

(smiles)
Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2008 7:05:24 AM
Coasttocoastam.com had an update on D.B. Cooper

Galen Cook provided an update on the D.B. Cooper case...cont.

D.B. Cooper Suspect

Galen Cook has provided another photo of the D.B. Cooper suspect (middle top, larger). For comparison, it is pictured next to FBI composite drawings (left and right, modified by C2C listener Kent B.) as well as a photo previously provided by Cook of the Cooper suspect (middle bottom). Click here for larger images and more info.

This is what I learned from listenting to the program last nite (before I dozed off...ZZZzzz)  The family of the man who is providing the pictures and who believ their father/husband was D.B. Cooper choose to remain anonymous at this time. This man told his three sons and his wife (their stepmother) that he was the D.B. Cooper and there seems to be some supporting evidence that is yet to be made public.

Galen Cook has provided another photo of the D.B. Cooper suspect (middle top). For comparison, it is pictured next to FBI composite drawings (left and right, modified by C2C listener Kent B.) as well as a photo previously provided by Cook of the Cooper suspect (middle bottom).
+0
2/24/2008 1:59:02 PM
Hi Beth!  Of course I heard this update, I listen EVERY morning.  This is the first opportunity though to check out the photos!  And, Mr. Cook did go over some of this person's military history including his background as a paratrooper, which I believe, D.B.Cooper was suspected of having this training too.  Very interesting update! 
Unfortunately, I was away fromt the radio when most of the "monster hunter" was interviewed.  Can't tell you more on that! 

Did you happen to catch the interview with Linda Moulten Howe and the recent (1-8-2008 & 2-10-2008) UFO reports out of Stephenville, Texas?  Click here.

Love this forum, thanks Beth!
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2008 3:47:28 AM

Now... I don't know why a UFO recap is here? but I think it has to do with Linda Moulton Howe having info on her site about DB Cooper .... so it's just a link! (smiles)

Recap

Texas UFO Reports

Broadcasting live from the KVI studios in Seattle, George talked with investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe, who provided an update on the recent high strangeness occurring in the skies above Texas.

Linda spoke with Constable Lee Roy Gaitan about his investigation of the Dublin UFO sightings. According to Gaitan, several witnesses, including him and his wife, saw multi-colored spinning aerial objects flying around the Dublin area on February 9 and 10, 2008. Read Linda's full report at Earthfiles.com.

Linda presented her interview with Steve Allen, Owner of L & S Enterprises and Texas Freight. Allen claims to have witnessed several bright white lights flying a few thousand feet above ground level toward Stephenville on January 8, 2008. He said the lights formed a rectangular pattern and reconfigured themselves as he watched. Allen estimated that the lights were moving 2,000 and 3,000 mph, and they were being pursued by two F-16s, he noted. Read Linda's full report at Earthfiles.com.

Linda talked with Angelia Joiner, former full-time reporter at the Stephenville Empire-Tribune, who resigned from (and then was asked to leave) the newspaper after filing a series of reports on the UFO activity in Stephenville. Joiner commented on the David Caron video, which she said shows brilliantly colored symbols flying near the Stephenville airport. Linda also had opportunity to chat with abductee Jim Sparks, who commented about the strange colored symbols seen in the Caron video. Read Linda's full report at Earthfiles.com.

***This website contains copyrighted news material - the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We believe that our use of such material for nonprofit educational purposes (and other related purposes) constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in the US Copyright Law at Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. If you wish to use this  copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. If
for any reason you believe that our use of your material on this site does not fall within the fair use guidelines, please immediately notify the owner of this forum.***

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2008 1:34:50 PM
More on DB Cooper?

Parachute found in Washington State...

It's been on the radio news and I would imagine also TV and newspaper coverage.

From what I understand, the owner of the property where the parachute had plowed up his land and then his kids where out there playing and found what may be an old parachute. The FBI needs to find someone who can identify the parachute as the type (or not the type) that was used by Cooper the night he jumped with $200,000.00

When I get a  link I'll post it!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!