Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: is this D.B. Cooper ???
1/7/2008 1:11:44 AM

Hello Beth!  8)

Interesting forum and mystery!

I'm remember watching the documentary on this years ago and it was something that captivate TV audiences for a long time.

Thank you for reminding us of this interesting mystery.

Take care my friend!  ;-)

JOHN

http://PhotosByJohnSanchez.Com

+0
1/7/2008 11:24:13 AM
I am a BIG Coast to Coast fan and heard this one hour special this morning along with the interview with Galen Cook a few months ago. I will be watching for future updates. The family (for right now) wants their name left out of the equation while different tests are being done and this man investigated. It was interesting to note several coincidences regarding this man and his background including his 23 year military history.
+0
1/8/2008 11:58:04 AM

Hi Nick,

A grandson of the infamous sleuth maybe? Yeah Right! Meet D.B.Cooper the III.

Later......................!

Benster!

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 7:27:20 PM
Hi MizRae...

Glad to meet another C2C fan... I've posted other stuff here when it had been on C2C before... So you heard the interview also!

What i can't understand is why i don't recall when this happened! Why i don't remember actually hearing of it then... only since being a C2C fan... the first time i've ever been an actual fan of anyone was Art Bell and his show... And to listen while working online at home! the best!

thanks for posting !!!
(big smiles)
Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 7:30:43 PM
Hi John...

Glad you enjoyed the update on DB Cooper  ... I don't think that could happen quite the same anymore! Those were the days weren't they!

Life was all so simple then. An airlinge hi jacking was just great entertainment...

You take care also my friend,
Beth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!