Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: God`s Gift of Love
6/7/2008 6:23:56 PM
Hi Nick, Thats Cute! nimi
+0
6/7/2008 6:34:55 PM
As I said Lets ponder the question of End of the World. Recently,most messages I hear seems to be concentration on this subject. There seems to be a urgency toward it.the Gospel is spreading world over. More and more people are hearing it.We do not know with absolute certainty when the world will come to an end. But in daniel 12:8-9.. it does say that the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.And in Revelation.. there is great detail that lead to the end of the world. It seems like there is great progression in our understanding. My question is what do you feel and think. Many Blessings. nimi
+0
6/30/2008 9:33:46 PM
If we really knew in our hearts that the end of the world is near,we would be trembling with fear for our loved ones. We would have a enormous compulsion to tell more people about it. In II Peter 3:10 It says: But the day of the Lord will come as a theif in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Is this exaggeration? No way. these are warnings from Almighty God. We have never been closer to the end of time Today there is still mercy... but soon there will be no more time............
+0
7/3/2008 7:43:53 PM
Hi Nick, Congratulations! On being the POW. I loved the bio being the free spirit, and all. I think thats the way everybody should feel at heart.It is non traditional indeed and that is what getting everybodys attention. You are seeing things with your inner soul.God made you special indeed! Enjoy your week! May God continue to Bless You Abundantly. nimi
+0
7/13/2008 11:36:37 AM
The Flood of Noah`s day and the destruction of the universe is tied together in II Peter 3:3-8 Knowing this first,that there shall come in the last days scoffers,walking after their own lusts,and saying,Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep,all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. for this they willingly are ignorant of,that by the word of god the heavens were of old,and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:whereby the world that then was being overflowed with water,perished: but the heavens and the earth,which are now,by the same word are kept in store,reserved unto fire aginst the day of judgement and peridition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing,that one day is with the Lord as thousand years, and tousand years as one day. The final world wide judgement is typified by the first worldwide Judgement that the world experienced in Noah`s day. These Two Judgements have some of these things in common. They both are a result of man`s sin,totally world wide in scope,calamity hits when people do not expect it,and remnant of people escape Judgement of God!First Judgement by WATER,second by the FIRE.
+0