Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: God`s Gift of Love
3/22/2008 5:09:38 PM
Hello Nrmala
God Bless you for this post

THE HOLY FLAME AND FIRE
AN ETERNAL CANDLE FOR PEACE
CHRIST IS RISEN

HAPPY EASTER
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
3/22/2008 5:34:01 PM
Lord Jesus, when I reflect upon the agony of your death at calvary,my heart is once again humbled at the magnitude of your Love for All Mankind. Oh!Lord, we often reject the best and accept the worse,as the crowd asked for the release of Barabbas and the crucifixation of Jesus.Forgive us for our heart is deceitful and wicked even today. Since Jesus is just as Divine today and just as much alive as He was on that first Good Friday. yet millions today dont accept Him.Your goodness is still a rebuke to our badness. Your purity still shows up our impurities, His sinlessness still reveals our sinfulness,and unless we allow Him to destroy the evil within us. "And when they were come to the place which is called calvery,there they crucified Him...." Luke 23:33 Father God, thank you for your calvery Love "...Look!there is the Lamb of God who taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29 Father God,take away our thoughts and deeds that crucify Jesus afresh.
+0
3/22/2008 5:40:31 PM
Hello My friend Georgios, Easter greetings to you too my friend. Thank you for visitng my post. Good to hear from you. "CHRIST IS RISEN INDEED"! "He is not here but is risen!..." Luke 24:6 The account of His resurrection never ceases to bring me JOY. Have a Blessed Easter nimi
+0
3/22/2008 5:56:15 PM
Happy Easter to All My friends! "For if there is no resurrection of the dead,then Christ must still be dead. And if He is still dead,then all our preaching is useless and our trust in God is empty,worthless,hopeless... the fact is that Christ did actually rise from the dead...." 1 Chorinthians 15:13,14,20 If Christ is alive,then there is hope for the world. If Jesus Christ is in the grave, then there is no glimmer of hope on the horizon. It was the fact that Jesus christ is resurrected, that called the disciples to go out as burning young revolusionaries to change the world of their day. They preached that Christ was alive. This should be our message,not only on EASTER, but on everyday of the year. Oh! Heavenly Father and Resurrected Lord,let my message to others be that of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and His ability to change the lives of those who believe in Him. Thank You for your Amazing Grace,which transformed even my unworthy Life- I love you Lord Jesus!
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2008 5:58:28 PM

HAPPY EASTER!!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0

facebook