Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: God`s Gift of Love
9/9/2009 10:02:34 PM

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/457484/APrayertoCelebrateMyBirthda...

Yes, time flies doesn`t it.......I think only when you are busy!Abouve is one of my old post.........A Prayer to celebrate my Birthday!  Which was in 2006, that year God Blessed me with Son being saved,and my sorrow was my husband had a stroke...and This year.......My Grandson has accepted Christ with an immersion Baptism......and my son had a bypass surgery just yesterday.....Life is always with joys and sorrows, but the good thing is they are always Blessings in Disguise.......So once again I can say the same prayer and Praise Him,and thank Him for His Faithfulness in my life!

Faithful Father,thank You for granting another year of Life!Thank You for giving me the gift of faith and claiming me as Your child. I thank you for being with me the past year and for blessing me in my joys and through my sorrows. I know that nothing comes into my life that is not permitted by Your grace. For the year that is ahead, I boldly ask that Moses` blessing of Joshua be applied to me."The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you. Do not be afraid;do not be discouraged"(Deuteronomy31:8) Bless me, Father,IN JESUS` NAME.Amen!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!