Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: God`s Gift of Love
8/23/2008 5:24:17 PM
The need to warn the world is not tomorrow,it is not next week,nor next year, It is NOW Never in the history of the world has the need to warn the world has the need to warn the world been as urgent or serious as it is today. God warns in Ezekiel 33:2-9 Son of man,speak to the children of thy people,and say unto them,when I bring the sword upon a land,if the people of the land take a man of their coasts,and set him for their watchman:if when he seeth the sword come upon the land,he blow the trumpet,and warn the people;then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet,and taketh not warning;if the sword come,and take him away,his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet,and took not warning;his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come,and blow not the trumpet,and the people be not warned;if the sword come,and take any person from among them,he is taken away in his iniquity;but his blood will I require at the watchman`s hand. So thou,O son of man,I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel;therefore thou shalt hear the word,at my mouth,and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man,thou shalt surely die; If thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way,that wicked man shall die in his iniquity;but his blood will I require at thine hand. Neverthless,if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it;if he do not turn from his way,he shall die in his iniquity;but thou hast delivered thy soul.
+0
9/22/2008 6:33:40 PM
Well there are many passages,in the Bible,warns us about the day of judgement over and over,since the day of old testaments.Which would be the end of the world. but dear friends,I am sure everyone agrees,that life is no longer business as usual,although through out the biblical times and in the past 2000 years,there have been many calamities, but now times are different,calamities are going to be increasing more and more,the world is about to be exploded,more earth quakes,more fires,more diseases,more loss of jobs,more financial troubles,the more we try to solve the problems- even more problems will arise out of nowhere,and everywhere........ because these are tribulation times.......... but there is still mercy,Through Jesus Christ and room for salvation...................but only for a short period of time..........If you are reading this, you can never say,that you have never been warned. Once He comes......... it will be too late....... the time is now. Wonderfully,God has a divine plan by which people can escape the horrible consequences of the Judgement Day! Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? In other words, God has set up His divine plan. It begins with hearing the Word of God. In Romans 10, verse 17: So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.(Bible)
+0
Karl Jones

33 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/11/2008 8:45:09 PM
God's gift is available now and is not promised tomorrow:
There Will Be No Warning!

Matt. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I Thes. 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

You will never get a call from a thief announcing what time he will be coming to rob your house, unless he is insane.

Free On-line Bible Correspondence Courses

http://www.tftw.org/bible_courses.html

Do you have your own world-wide-web yet? http://www.triond.com/rw/113863 For the Word of God:========> http://www.tftw.org/tftwir.html http://www.wsoj.net Click the LISTEN Button!
+0
11/2/2008 5:02:45 PM
Hello Karl, Praise God! Thank You soooooooo much for your input about the End of The Time, and Reitterating it. Please dont stop, keep posting. Oh! what a day it will be when we are caught up thru the clouds with our Lord into Glory! nimi
+0
11/23/2008 6:36:57 PM
The unfolding of God`s Salvation Plan Today lets make a connection between Old Testament and the new testament regarding Abraham and Sarah, about 2100 years prior to Christ`s birth. At the end of time when present universe is completely destroyed by fire, God will bring into existence"new heavens and new earth" where all who have become saved,who enter into the kingdom of God, will live forever with the Lord Jesus Christ(II Peter 3:13)That is the land represented or typified by the physical land of Canaan. In Genesis 12:1-5, WE READ that God calls Abram out of UR of the Chaldees(the country of Babylon)to go into Canaan... which is a piece of land located on the shores of Mediterranean Sea to be a physical,external representation of the kingdom of God.(Which is now called the land of Israel or Palestine)(also called the land of Amorites) About 24 yrs later the wickedness was in abundance as is now in the world, God Changed Abram`s name into Abraham,and Sarai into Sarah. God appeared to Abraham and reiterated all His promises and the progeny,who would inherit the land.(the kingdom of God) God promised Abraham that a year later they would have a son who was to be called Isaac(Genesis 17:1,19,21:1-3) God utterly destroys four cities, Sodom,Gomorrah,Admah,and zoboim because of their wickedness Genesis 19:24-25 only Abraham1s nephew Lot and two daughters were spared. God gave Abraham a sign that God1s law (His covenant) would be carried out - thru Isaac, all of God1s promises would be fulfilled.The sign circumcision (Genesis 17:7-14) This sign became a picture of God1s salvation plan. Even as the foreskin of the reproductive organ is to be cut off,so too, the sins of each one who would be eternally saved were to be cut off. The cutting of the foreskin caused bleeding. So too, in order for sins to be cut off, Christ as the Messiah shed His blood on the cross and gave His life. Thus Issac was a representative or picture of Lord Jesus Christ.Christ is the spiritual beginning and father of all who live eternally as God1s children. All those who are outside of God1s salvation plan,typified by the destroyed cities of Sodom,Gomorrah,Admah, and Eboim, are eternally under the wrath of God. It was a dramatic picture of God`s Salvation plan. All who become saved, like Abram coming out of Babylon and coming into Canaan,are called out of this world,which is ruled over by Satan, and are transferred into the kingdom of God. The Bible spiritually calls this world Babylon and the kingdom of God is called the land of Canaan. In Revelation 18:1-5 at the end of time the local churches are also called Babylon because the Satan will rule over it. "... that I may open my mouth boldly,to make known the mystery of the gospel," Ephesians 6:19 The word "mystery" means beyond human knowledge or understanding, God`s mysteries baffle the unbelieving, but bless the believer. The mystery of righteousness, like some of the other great mysteries of God, we cannot comprehend,but we know it works. We stand amazed at this great mystery which enables God to change the human heart,it`s attitudes,it1s desires,and it1s nature. God a holy God, who loves righteousness and hates wickedness, through a process of redemption has refashioned us in the image of Himself. How marvelous! For generations, He has been applying His righteousness to the hearts of men. Even in our time,with its complexities of living, God is in the business of changing men and women by the mystery of righteousness. Oh Lord give me your boldness to tell others the secret of eternal joy in Jesus Christ.Touch a soul today, so they may also know the joy you bring thru Thy Salvation plan
+0